Wednesday, November 11, 2009

When history repeats itself ,

I'll wanna stay outta this , but it'll never happen.
Eventually I'll be dragged along when history repeats itself.



Hello Jello Bellow guys.
First of all I would like to declare 'war-over'.
Because I wanna stay outta all these things.
And I would rather raise up a white flag , than to let history repeat itself ,
all over again. I SERIOUSLY would rather live alone.

You seriously think I wanna let history repeat itself?
Imagine how can a person face someone , when he / she already knows
that the person hates or dislikes you. It'll sound fake , right ?
Honestly , I'm dead tired of girl dramas and cold wars.
I'm done with it. There's not gonna be any more Janice involving.
You know what , I declare it's over. Consider me losing.
SEEE YOUU GUYS ! ;D

Had orientations this afternoon. And boy did they made us stiff.
Butt bones were all stiff and hurting too badly :(
Hrmmm. I realized something today. Thanks to my dumsbter bro.
Well he's obviously too dumb to give proper advice that would actually make sense.
HEE. Yes xiang ,I'm insulting you (: Cause since you're a retard.
I've become one as well . Loser Retards.

Well anyways.
I'll stick to God's plans for now.
I don't wanna mess up life no more.
You wanna call in a war ? Please proceed to the next counter :D
HEEEEEEEEEEEE (: i'M outta this thing!

As long as I know where I stand ;
And that place is to be the right place to stand.

Oh to my dear beloved friends , I seriously can never thank you enough.
For all the support and encouragements ;
No names are to be said , as long as I know you've been there for me.

and to Amanda for yesterday ,
CHEEER UP AGAIN ! :) We Love YOU.


Thanks y'all (: You've been such wonderful mates.
And I seriously hope no rumor can change a thing.
Whether you'll believe the rumor or not , True friends will stick along.
Fake friends will slowly fade away from you :D

With loadsa burping ♥ ,
Janice