Monday, November 9, 2009

We're in this together ,



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEANZER ! (;
I'm pretty sure we've been friends for 8 years already.
Woots (: That's certainly a nice number.
Eventhough we're not in the same school anymore,
I hope we'll still keep in touch like we do now ,
annnd most importantly remember that I owe you birthday pressies! (:
Hehee. All the BEST in life bro , and remember ,
when you've problems or stuff you wanna say, frustration or anger ,
Ring me up! Hahah. SEEE YOU SOON ! :)
Happy Birthdaaaay dear best bud!
Loves''♥

Geography results came out.
Sad to say it sucked really badly,
:DD But it's alright. Thank God for the ups and downs, right ? :D
Hrmmmm.

There's no point being emo.
Cause in life there's always trials and tribulations.
Right ? So no point. Just face the problems and ask God for strenght.
No point giving into those who wanna bring you down.
So , Kavi and Li Yueng , We're all in this together.
And dear dear Amanda, CHEEER UP OKAY! :D

You were right bro. Life's like a boomerang.
I guess , I'll have to throw and get what I deserve.
Thanks xiang (:
&& to everyone who helped me out.

I Thank God that whenever I'm facing some sorta problem ,
I've people to turn to. I've friends who can help me.
I've a very good support system! Hahah.
Eventhough sometimes i dont like the troubles in life ,
I still love life as the way it is ;
And to know that God is always by my side.

I feel blessed ;D
..
.