Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's people's nature to accuse ,



True Friends stick to with you ;
In missery , tribulations , joy and laughter.
Nothing or no one will be able to break them apart.






I look so drowsy here. My eye can barely open.
It's 7am in the morning la c'mon.
Pull me over to smile at the cam. Sheesh! :D
Anyway , I would like to wish a very special friend of mine ,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,
EUGENIA EDWIN GALAN ! :)
i love YOU.

I'm sorry I didnt text you cause My credit expired.
And I REMEMBERED OKAY ! :D it's written on my calender.
Hahah. All the best to you sis , and may we grow together ,
stronger in Christ each day. We love you !
And I hope you had a very very very awesome birthday.
If you need someone to talk to , theres always someone out there.
Seek and you shall find , Knock on the door and it shall be opened to you.
Haveee a blasting birthday dear! XOXOS.
I'll seee you this Sunday.
LOVES;



Woke up pretty late today. DVD-ed with sis all the way till night.
I was so freaking bored till I decided to hit the streets for night market.
And I THINK i saw Nicholas Chua . Heh (; So yeah. Night market's awesome.
then I dropped by Tse Ann's house. Don't ask why. She's CREEPY :D
Crapped whole day long with my sister and how I wish I didnt online today.

No seriously. I was fine till I onlined. Maybe the internet isn't suppose to be made. Blog's aren't suppose to be invented. I'm sorry. I've just been
castigated. I just couldnt stand reading something someone posted ,
Not just someone , it's people. Plural. And it all hits you in the face. The fact that I'm being accused of it. I don't get it. How was I 'wrong' in any sense? You guys can't say things if it isn't true. You guys don't know what's going on. Why me? What did I do ? I still dont know why I'm being dragged into this.

But I thank God that he gave me friends I could realy rely on.
Friends that I could share my happiest and sobbing moments with.
I'm sorry buddies. I didnt mean to make you worry in any sense.
or to draw attention whatsoever which I know i'll be accused of again.
I'm sorry Nick , for crying aloud on the phone with you :D
And to many more , I thank for all your support.
No names are to be said to avoid further complications.
As long as I know and appreciate your support.
Thank you dear buddies ;
I felt great after blasting out at some of you (:



___________________________________________________________
A really awesome buddy sent me this by text :]
Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it's possible , as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge , my friends , but leave room for God's wrath. For it is written ' It is mine to avenge. I will repay." If your enemy is hungry , feed him;if he is thirsty , give him something to drink.In doing this ,you will heap burning coals on his head. Do not be overcomed by evil , but overcome evil with good. Romans 12 : 19-21.

___________________________________________________________

I agree with Jie.
All these problems and obstacles ,
It's just a test from God. We'll all have to pull through the trials.
And stay strong together . He will give us even strenght.
Thanks jie , I love you ! Have an awesome sleepover ! :)
Remember , we can't fail this test!

I don't need to be pampered like others.
I don't need to weep like others weep.
I don't need to weep to bring sympathy.
I don't need to weep because of sympathy.
I don't need to draw attention like others do.
I'm okay. I CAN pull this through , I have His strenght in me :]
My forever best friend's here with Me.
I know He's with me. And it's great just to know.


Seek with all your heart and you will find,
The Love that no one could pour,
Comforts and wipes out all missery.

:D