Friday, November 6, 2009

There was once an En.Shahril in my life :)



Woke up this morning pretty glad that the sun didn't shine on my butt this time ; )
I had to finish the speech and the card for today! So I rushed like mad.
And guess what people? I's already feeling lazy! So I didnt really read science.
Tsk Tsk. But Thank God he's helped me through my exams all along.
Slacked around. Called Miss Kalpana and told her I was gonna bring my camera.
And so she let me of the hook ; What a nice teacher.Wheeehee. i♥mycamera.
So yeah. Went to school pretty late. And got whacked by Soph for ditching SU meeting. I'm sure all of you hated my camera. Cause I was snapping random pictures.
Loitered around the school. Till the teacher's room and chit chatted for a while.





Oh. Did I mention I was too busy with my crafts till I forgotten all about my camera and calculator.
Thank God Pn. Tang allowed me to grab it from my bag during exam ; ) But sheeesssh. While I was half way doing she pulled my hair and asked me to pin 'em uup. Uhh that's sooo rudeeee andd intimidating! Geeeee. Can't she just ask nicely? Science was pretty okay for me. Received our certficates from the school today.

:DD
Hmmm. En.Shahril just shocked the crap outta me. He whispered to me while i WAS walking towards Mr.Lee , in front of the assembly , receiving my cert. And En.Shahril was like , Janice! Slim down already ah ?' Then I LOL-ed all the way and grabbed my cert. Embarassing man. Oh then me and Li Yueng was standing at the side , anxiously waiting for our turn.The speech turned out okay I guess. Sad to say my speech made Him shed a tear or two.And I think i did as well. We're gonna miss you teacher. and I don't have to say no more. Cause i think i've spoken enough. Everything is either told , or written down in my handmade card.
:-)
We'll always cherish the moments we had .
The joy and laughter He brought.


Well He'll always remain in my memories ;D That's for sure.
So the ceremony ended with loadsa joy and laughter as well and tears and goodbyes (:
We'll miss your funnay and lame jokes alright. That's a must.
:DD

OH ANNDD YEASH BABY.
Let me make some announcements here.
EXAM'S FINNALY OVERRR ANDD OUUTTT (;
- Boohoo to all you losers who're still facing exams!-

and urmph , I'm happy for you LiYueng! :D
HEEEEE. And also Pui Teng , CHEEER UPPPP.
It's all I can do since you don't wanna share.
So , don't attempt anything stupid okay.
I know I can't help much. It's not like I dont want to.
It's just that i don't know what's going on.
LOVES! :)

Whoops. Gotta go , Waking up pretty early tommorrow.
Loadsa burping love ,
Janice ;
xox0.