This heart ; It beats , beats for only for you.
Sometimes I wonder whether people really mean what they say.
Some people just utter without thinking and it might end up losing a friend ,
or a friendship or maybe get someone hurted from the inside .
I don't mean that we're perfect and everything we have to say is right.
But can't people think of others before they actually say something hurtful?
Besides , It's not easy to take back your words once it's affected people.
So why don't people think before they utter something.
Nobody seems to understand the simple point that ;
You'll have to face the consequences of what you say or do , in the end.
and Fyi , Jumping into conclusions is just another bad idea.
Or maybe all of us are use childish , immature teenagers?
Despite the fact that their actually considered as young adults.
It's just something that doesnt make any sense.
Grown ups suppose be like they're mature.
Not try to act like one , not to mention they failed to.
Blahhhh.
So what I suggest you'll do next time is ,
Utter complete nonsense and be a lousy jerk ;
Or think twice before you say something that'll effect someone's life.
Or Maybe if you have nothing better to say,
Keep your mouth to yourself.
It brings no harm.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not my own
I've been carried by you all my life
Cause everything rides on hope now.
and everything rides on faith , somehow.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes I wonder whether people really mean what they say.
Some people just utter without thinking and it might end up losing a friend ,
or a friendship or maybe get someone hurted from the inside .
I don't mean that we're perfect and everything we have to say is right.
But can't people think of others before they actually say something hurtful?
Besides , It's not easy to take back your words once it's affected people.
So why don't people think before they utter something.
Nobody seems to understand the simple point that ;
You'll have to face the consequences of what you say or do , in the end.
and Fyi , Jumping into conclusions is just another bad idea.
Or maybe all of us are use childish , immature teenagers?
Despite the fact that their actually considered as young adults.
It's just something that doesnt make any sense.
Grown ups suppose be like they're mature.
Not try to act like one , not to mention they failed to.
Blahhhh.
So what I suggest you'll do next time is ,
Utter complete nonsense and be a lousy jerk ;
Or think twice before you say something that'll effect someone's life.
Or Maybe if you have nothing better to say,
Keep your mouth to yourself.
It brings no harm.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not my own
I've been carried by you all my life
Cause everything rides on hope now.
and everything rides on faith , somehow.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Skipped school today,
I'll be sitting for my last paper tomorrow.
Hopefully the paper wouldn't be that hard cause
I didnt really have time to study.
I'll have to complete the card i'm working on and prepare
a speech for tomorrow's farewell thingi as well , So yeah.
My life's pretty packed with jobs and plans.
Better still ,
My Life's going awesome with God's presence.
Truly Indeed , very blessed.
Janice ♥
---
--
.



