Double John Lims :D
Oh and Johnnnn , no not John Lim Wei Ern,
I'm not gonna pay for this photo!
It's my camera and it's gonna be free :D
Hello!
Hmmmm. I'm trying to be as dedicated as Huei Minn and Eugenia ,
but I feel pretty lazy to blog right now.
So yeah (: It'll probably just be a short update.
Woke up at 7 plus today.
And spent half an hour skecthing the animals for our arts and craft.
Reached church at about 9 thirty. Sorry Alex for not being punctual (:
Oh well. Talked till 12 . and loitered around church .and ohhhh.
The four of us had Tom Yam Fried Rice for lunch!
Jas . Me , Jed and Sel . Thats right! and Florence should be envying us by now.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE : P
I think i spent all my 7 hours at church today.
Well yeassh it was funnn (: Came back late.Didnt make it for majlis. Well it's fine.
and gosh , I'd turn down the outing this time.
I think Li Yueng , Tze Jay . Xiang anddd a few more peeps went right?
I hope you guys had funn without me. haha :D
I'm sorry Sean! I think I might ditch your birthday celebration this time.
I so wanna go to TGI FRIDAY'S open ceremony weih !
Well lucky youuu that you're invited for the open ceremony.
But sad to say , my mom's still pissed.
Oh and to keashav I delayed the phone call. HEE :)
Hmm. I'm watching a horrow movie right now.
Some of you probably heard of it before ? It's called 'TheRing'
Whoopsie. It's starting.
Ciao guys!
but I feel pretty lazy to blog right now.
So yeah (: It'll probably just be a short update.
Woke up at 7 plus today.
And spent half an hour skecthing the animals for our arts and craft.
Reached church at about 9 thirty. Sorry Alex for not being punctual (:
Oh well. Talked till 12 . and loitered around church .and ohhhh.
The four of us had Tom Yam Fried Rice for lunch!
Jas . Me , Jed and Sel . Thats right! and Florence should be envying us by now.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE : P
I think i spent all my 7 hours at church today.
Well yeassh it was funnn (: Came back late.Didnt make it for majlis. Well it's fine.
and gosh , I'd turn down the outing this time.
I think Li Yueng , Tze Jay . Xiang anddd a few more peeps went right?
I hope you guys had funn without me. haha :D
I'm sorry Sean! I think I might ditch your birthday celebration this time.
I so wanna go to TGI FRIDAY'S open ceremony weih !
Well lucky youuu that you're invited for the open ceremony.
But sad to say , my mom's still pissed.
Oh and to keashav I delayed the phone call. HEE :)
Hmm. I'm watching a horrow movie right now.
Some of you probably heard of it before ? It's called 'TheRing'
Whoopsie. It's starting.
Ciao guys!




