Friday, November 13, 2009

Revived all over again ,

This is people , is what I call solid prove of
Florence vandalising Janice's hand.
LOOK and SEE clearly :)
Hard evidence.
Boom baby ,
boom.

Anyway , back to topic.
GET WELL SOON ,
SophSter :)

Jie s you. Alot .
and Thanks for all the missery and laughters we've been through.
You're an ahmazing sister despite the ups and downs.
Get well soon from that nasty cold of yours.
And dont you dare cough on the phone with me ever again.
SHEESH :) Will pray for you.
LOVESSSSSS''


& CHEER UP ,Tse Ann ;)
You scolded me for wasting water yesterday.
Right back at ya , babeeey ! :] You lousy jerk.
Wanna waste water waste on something better than this.
Stay Strong ! He's always with you no matter what.
He knows your weaknesses even before you discover them.
He knows you're tired and sick of all these.
He's there to comfort you. I'm here to scold you.
WOOHOO :) I you sis. You've been there when I NEED you.
In times of happiness , or missery. Missery was just yesterday.
And after missery comes laughter and happiness.
Which is the same night I wasted tears.
CUT ALL THESE SHORT , I love youuuu , you love me , we are happy family.
And I hope you're feeling better after the talk.
LOVESSSS'!

And to Li Yueng ,
I hope you're enjoying your sleepover while I'm recharging my energy.
:D
Kavi would be busy listening to 'radio Bed FM' :)
Right my dear ? And she'll be asking me wth's blog.
Anyway , I love you dear!
:D
Sukkyi will be busy gaming @ facebook.
And Amanda will be busy planning on her holidays :)


I'm glad I've been through times of joy and laughter with my sisters.
As well as the pains and misery , and teenage probs together.
So basically we've all agreed to take this package of sistership.
Which come with ,
joy + laughter + sorrow + misery + tears + tribulations + loads more =
I♥you♥me. We're one big happy family!

HEEEE, After all the hours of draining the water in my body ,
I feeel so energetic and alive now. No it's not the adrenaline
IT'S ME! God's revived meee again. WOOHOO X)

May God bless our friendship and to stay strong in Him.
SCREAM OUT LOUD ,
Janice