I woke up early in the morning today , feeling rather energetic.
Decided to tag along for a walk in the morning market.
It should be nothing extraordinary ; just another walk early in the morning.
I was staring at this really cute teddy bear at a stall nearby.
Then I started hearing plump old aunties ( those REALLY LOUD aunties )
gossiping about a teenager , who apparently tried to pick pocket.
Everyone begin to crowd round the so called ‘ crime scene’ .
I walked pass And saw that poor lady squatting down on the floor.
( Yeash , I know she’s a thief and she doesn’t deserve any sympathy )
But if you really look at her , you can feel the shame that she’s facing
Against all the REALLY LOUD AUNTIES ( Chinese said to be ‘Pat Poh’ )
Gossiping , Insulting & looking down on this teenager. I’m not sure how old she is.
But she looks very very young.
I saw tears running down from her eyes.
Her head was bend down , looking very shameful and humble.
My heart sank.Imagine how much shame and pain she’d been through ?
Even though she did something wrong ,
does that mean EVERYONE there should be against her ?
The crowd began to grow in a large amount of number.
Let’s say . 100 plus people crowding round the place.
It’s more like a night market. All packed and jammed.
Even passer bys find it hard to even go through the lane.
Imagine . So many people looking down on you ,
even if you’re not looking at them you can hear the crowd insulting you.
Imagine how hard it would be for her ? Her tears kept running down.
Somehow I feel very sorry for her.
She could have pickpocket because she had no choice ?
Or she could have family problems ? She doesnt seem like a their to me.
and C’mon , she’s an imigran. You know how unfair our
‘’….’ Treat imigrans ? They treat them like their not humans.
I JUST didn’t know why the people crowding around her can’t shut up.
Its bad enough that we’re all staring at her. SHEESH.
In split second the police came , shouted ‘ BANGUN! ‘ for several times.
And she was shaking , crying , and at the same time , her face bend down.
Imagine how much shame she’s been put to.
And I still don’t know what will happen after she’s in the police car.
I gurantee you , it’s either her life would be in danger ,
or she’ll safely go to a court and be judged the way she should be.
I couldn’t stand seeing her like that.
People deserve second chances.
God knows why all this happened.
Sad to say , They somehow deserve it.
God knows what he’s doing.
Everything has it’s own purpose.
The strungles In life ; They’re all God’s plan, right ?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Therefore I leave you with this one verse ,
Commit to God whatever you do ,
and your plans will succeed.
Proverbs 16 :3
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ohhhh and i'M SORRY I ditched you guys at YKPM !
Real real sorry. Had something going on :]
ILOVEYOUUUPEOPLLEE!♥,
JANICE :)



