OHMYSKY :/
I just got to know that all the those who went for the YKPM ,
Prima Selayang thingi to clean up is in the news papers and internet !
AWESOME mou ?
Click Here !:D and Here!
Everyone so rocked shoes okay! :D
I so ♥ every single on of you , weih !
oh and Florence was on the papers * claps*
AWESOME time , man.
Just got back from the myanmar event going on at church.
Will post bout it later. Right now I goottaa sleep cause tomorrow ,
IS CHILDRENS CAMP! *screams* for my sis la.
Such a pity i'm a youth and I CAN'T tag along.
ENJOY yourselves , jon and jedida :D
Updated our Cell Group blog !
A must visit. Revived bloggie. And read this to , Yeah , this!
Go and take a look , who knows . God might speak to you?
MY FACEBOOK IS LAGGING.
NOOOOOOO ;(
Sorry peeps , can't upload the mission trip and ykpm pics just yet.
Loves ,
Jk
I just got to know that all the those who went for the YKPM ,
Prima Selayang thingi to clean up is in the news papers and internet !
AWESOME mou ?
Click Here !:D and Here!
Everyone so rocked shoes okay! :D
I so ♥ every single on of you , weih !
oh and Florence was on the papers * claps*
AWESOME time , man.
Just got back from the myanmar event going on at church.
Will post bout it later. Right now I goottaa sleep cause tomorrow ,
IS CHILDRENS CAMP! *screams* for my sis la.
Such a pity i'm a youth and I CAN'T tag along.
ENJOY yourselves , jon and jedida :D
Updated our Cell Group blog !
A must visit. Revived bloggie. And read this to , Yeah , this!
Go and take a look , who knows . God might speak to you?
MY FACEBOOK IS LAGGING.
NOOOOOOO ;(
Sorry peeps , can't upload the mission trip and ykpm pics just yet.
Loves ,
Jk



