You guys are such awesome people .
And oh dear , I suddenly fell in love will all of Sel's quotes.
I tell you , she rock shoes la ! But wasn't alex strong ?
:D
I’m sorry for all the wordy post these days.
I couldn’t help myself. Anyway , I wanted to blog all these for future recollection , so that I may never forget all these and to keep this all as a constant reminder of why I’m here today. You guys don’t have to read this. I know I just teared up yesterday, and I did it again today. What on earth. The pass few days has been the awesomest days of my life. Not to say that my life wasn’t going awesome before , but it has turn awesomer. I’m glad to say that my walk with God has become stronger. And I hope that God will stir the fire in me for Him. I pray that the passion for all these things won’t fly away after this whole week. I don't wanna lose all these. I don't wan it to stop. I want it to go on as daily activities take place. I want more.
*
I just hope that I’ll treat this week as a boost to start off my journey with Him. After all there all plenty of years ahead of me , and I could serve in many many ways. I know I’ll be growing stronger and stronger each day.I teared up again for those who didn’t know Him. I teared up because the world is so HUMUNGOUS , and it’s a pity there are people out there. My bros and sis out there. Who doesn’t know Him. Who needs someone to turn to. Gosh,I feel like déjà vu. For the Slim River mission team 09 , I think you guys might understand I already been through this judging by my testimony ? Any recalls , anyone? :D I teared up because of the corruption the world is facing. And I feel so helpless. I feel weak. I can’t do anything bout it ? Don’t talk bout the world , talk about the people around you. Talk about your friends , talk about your family members , talk about your neighbours , talk about the people you see everyday. What is going on with this world ? This world needs a breakthrough. I feel the need to intercede now. ;(
*
I really hope that this kicks of the start of my whole new world.
During prayer closest last Saturday, I teared up bcoz of the lyrics of the song.
I know that it’s not too late to wake up just yet.
*
To The Ends of the Earth , Hillsong.
Jesus I believe in you , and I will go , to the Ends of the Earth.
to the ends of the earth , for you.
Love unfailing , over taking my heart , you take me in.
Finding peace again , fear is lost and all you are ,
And I would give the world to tell you're story
'Cause I know that you've called meI know that you've called me.
I've lost myself for good within your promise
And I won't hide it
I won't hide it.
In Your Freedom , I will Live .
In Your Freedom I will Live ,
I offer Devotion.
I offer Devotion.
THIS IS STUCKED IN MY SMALL BRAIN :/
*
I have so many other things to say right now.
To those who are stranded and lost ,
Push yourselfs back to Him.
You might feel that He is far away from you.
But you don’t notice that He is just right beside you,
wanting you to come back to Him.
Marcus , David and Revilo.
I hope you guys are reading this.
*
After tearing another 3 hours today,
My face looks like a piece of crap. and
Today , I chose to stand in the gap.
Like , seriously.
*
Supporters ,
anyone?
:)



