Friday, November 27, 2009

I thought so ,


Ding Dong people.
Just a day ago I was at a Mission Trip in Perak.
And now , I’m at Prima Selayang .
Despite the whole KO thing going on I'm glad I came.

Jemimah and Jofan I THINK.


Ian , Jemmiah , Alicia , JoFan.


Andrew Pang


retard.

Arrived at church at 7.15am. I still don’t think I look like JoFan la.
Took a bus to Prima Selayang. Had more group bonding ;)
Started the cleaning at 10am. Me , Jac and Jon were under Johanan. The awesome power of the Quadruple Js , amen !
Headed off to the house. Francis lead the way. Me and Jaclyn was flashing back our past. Happy 1 year anniversary ! :D

Hahah. Jaclyn and I did something we consider an accomplishment.
After all , we successfully cleaned up puke and thousand years oof dishes.
It’s proven that we are so not little spoil princesses , aite?



GOODMORNING PEOPLE ! :)




Blur.



Whats happening outside ? :O


Captain Johanan :)


Z kay , Florience , Sharron , Jo Thean , Johanan , Jon


My dear Jaclyn :D



OHH and our baby ! right Jac ?



Awwwwwwww. I pity this kid.


Daddy Jon and Mommy Johanan ? :D



I’d learned a lot. Not that I’m not aware of the things happening around me.Like this kid , I’m not sure but I think his brother or mother is suffering from a heart disease. This kid knows how to cook at the age of 8. But sad to say , the way he cooks just kills me. He doesn’t wash anything and just grabs utensils outta no where. And then after that , leaving all the dirt behind. I don’t think they are aware of the hygiene thing. It’s probably because of the way he was brought up . Maybe their family is abit careless bout hygiene. But if all these keep going on , I’m afraid that they’ll suffer from more diseases. Probably cause everything’s just so dirty and icky. And the food they eat is so dirty as well. I pity the boy. I pity their family. I pity the growing up babies. You know , I was carrying on of these kids , and He was super light. He’s obviously under weight ;( And that just kills my heart to know that I can just fling him up in the sky with just a lil energy. Not to mention that the kid smells. Even if he just bathed not long ago. I don’t know bout you but I just pity them. They probably don’t realize what their going through. The poor kid probably doesn’t even know that he’s underweight and dirty :/



It just made me realized how blessed I am indeed.To have a clean home to live in , not to mention a mom who takes care of everything.Who feeds you , gives you proper clean food. To have more than everything I need. To not suffer for any disease so far , to have proper education.

Sigh. There’s not much to do for these people , except to keep them in prayers.God , I pray that you’ll reveal yourself to them, despite the struggles that they’re going through , I pray that you’ll restore their strength and give them peace at mind. That they will go through life the way you want them to . It is by your will and not ours.



Behind tweetie bird , lies a story.








Anyways , sorry for getting carried away.Had lunch and more and more group bonding ! :DNow I finally agree with Jo Fan that butt ball is probably the awesomest game ever invented. And you should wear a mask , Especially when you play against tall people like Justin. I’m sure Glory agrees with me. Height doesn’t affect me. And I know Alex , You’re the winner lah.


Preparing for buttball ! :D



And the war beginsss with Alicia :]




Buttball. IS . AWESOME (:


Jac , Janice , Florrieee.











YKPM versus FGA KL , and FGA KL won. Suprising ;)Anyway, Galvin was cheating and he kept fouling himself. :D Calls himself a referee? It was pouring In the evening man , like serious pouring. And we managed to camwhore uh. Such nonsense! I pity Jaclyn’s phone. Hers was knocked out because of the wet screen. After everything I find myself stuck in the bus with all my brothers and sisters , singing and bonding :) while , Z Kay was snoring in the bus. Rawk mou ?


Another mongolian kid with porcupine hair ! :D

Florience , Janice , Sharron , Selena ! :D

JOfan and Johanan. The power of J man.



Back to church at Auntie Ann’s shop. John came over for Saturday service. Ran upstairs to look for Berns and Desireee! And boy , is Desiree cute. Suddenly I found myself in Young Adults service , talking to the Mr. Know it all , Samuel Lim :)



And in all today was a lil tiring ,
But I’m glad I’m still alive in the midst of His presence.
I’m glad that I spent the first week of my holiday ,
Rather productive.

What a life revival.
:)
End of awesome week one.