Florence ; Janice.
Whereee ? CHURCH! :D
Well according to Sel , camwhores do silly posses.
So , there goes my idiotic bubble mouth pose. Hahaha.
Florence looks so evil with that brush :)
OH PS : THIS ROOM WAS ONCE AGAIN , FREEZING COLD.
SMACKKKAAAJELLO!
Hrmm. Woke up super duppper early today! Like 6amish.
For YC of course (: Had cg discussions bout Masculinity and Feminity,
Turns out we all have bottthhhhh (; But I’m proven to be more to the feminine side , so Don’t cry just yet. I won’t give you an 'affectionate' punch yet.
Just exactly what Phebe did. Gave me an 'afectionate' punch.
Guess what! I actually was at home already.Then Sel texted me to come ,
so I begged and went through every possible way to get back to church.
Phhewwww (; Thank God I made it there uh .
Hrmmm. Let's see what . What should I crap out this time .
Oh Jaclynnnnn! Enjoy your holidays in Canadaaa. We’re gonnnaaa miss ya.
Oh Jaclynnnnn! Enjoy your holidays in Canadaaa. We’re gonnnaaa miss ya.
Special thanks to Jas and Gloria for staying back ! :D
Eventhough it's not your job , Both of you lend very very useful helping hands!
And to Florence for ‘abtracts’ andddd scribbles ! Hahah. Lamer.
Sheee just couldn't stand 'not scribbling ' , Uhh.
Uhhh and sheeee stole Gloria's Tom Yam fried rice , Blehboo.
ohh and I still remember this okay! ? ' jie , do you love me? :D ' Sneaky you. Tsk Tsk.
Listen up YOUUUU ! I'm not the awesome artist here cause apparently right ,
THERE'S AN AWESOMER ARTIST here by the name , FLORENCE (:
and i'm so gonna pay you back for painting my hand! LOSER :D
Heeeeeeeeeeeeee. Wait for more pictures kay ? Loves!
Sheee just couldn't stand 'not scribbling ' , Uhh.
Uhhh and sheeee stole Gloria's Tom Yam fried rice , Blehboo.
ohh and I still remember this okay! ? ' jie , do you love me? :D ' Sneaky you. Tsk Tsk.
Listen up YOUUUU ! I'm not the awesome artist here cause apparently right ,
THERE'S AN AWESOMER ARTIST here by the name , FLORENCE (:
and i'm so gonna pay you back for painting my hand! LOSER :D
Heeeeeeeeeeeeee. Wait for more pictures kay ? Loves!
I think the arts and craft for my group’s almost done. Thank God.
I ditched the guys early. Heh.
I think the triplets ; John , Jon and Justin went back pretty late?
All I know is I slacked the whole day after that cause there weren’t EXAMS!
I hereby declare Florence as a sneaky naughty lil girl ;
I hereby declare Florence as a sneaky naughty lil girl ;
Snored my way through ,
Janice
♥
Janice
♥



