Times when we were at the bowling alley ?
(: Yeash. Weeeirdddd.
Ohh. and times when you where combing your hair.
It all makes sense now,
I'd spend the weirdest times with you.
anddd I didnt snap pictures of all of it :)
But still as i remember there were times where
I cried , and you were there.
When I laughed , and you made us all hyper.
When we were angry ? Not so much (:
When you cried over a project which turned out okay! :D
Hahah. well at least we know.
We're gonna spend our highschool years together now.
Hopefully (: All the best sis! Enjoy today!
- Going out with a group of 19 people @ midvalley -
Isn't such a bad idea after all . Heeeheee. Don't worry Li Yueng!
Oh and I hope you liked the special pressies :D
HAPPY SWEET FOURTEENTH,
ilOveyOuuuuuu (;
Friends Forever ,
-Janice {♥} SKB -



