Monday, November 2, 2009

The Raya banner I worked on.
Till 2 am I think.
No , I didn't vonlunter. I was forced to.
and it's way much larger than you think it is.
Pfffffffft.





Today , 2a2 was half empty.
Which turned the class from noisy , retarded , whacko to a

peaceful , ahmazing place to be in.
But somehow we managed the break the silence. Thanks to SKB (:

We group chatted for hours and hourssss I think.
And my spot was the gathering table this time! Heeeeeeeeeee.

It’s quite a loving , sweeet , refreshing day after all the hectic school days.
Me , Jie , Soph , Kavi sang the ‘Iloveyou- Barney song ‘
all the way out from the school gates.
Hah. Hyper fun times (;


I suddenly have the urge to say something to Leon.
- There’s nothing wrong with reading horror books before sleep! :D -

Thank You , God ;
For helping me in my examssss.
I loveee youuu so muccchhhh.
Hahah.

With loadsa burping loveeee ,
Janice
: )