Midvalley ? I'm on the left.
The freak's on the right :D
Picck. A. Boo ; woke up pretty late today.
Because of someone's failure to wake me up.
Erhem, you know who you are, dummy.
Oh well, headed to church. Eugenia msged me while I was still at home.
Geeeee. Couldn't be any later than this
Not to forget some dorkish nerd of mine,
Texted me at 12 i think ; telling me she's not coming.
And that person can never be replaced (: She's not other thaann,
Phebe lim the extroadinary sleep dork! Hehe
oh so nevermind. I figured that she would be snoring
while i was trying my best not to sleep in church.
and tsk tsk eugenia. Made me climb all the way to the balcony to find you not there. And for a moment I thought of you as a stalker.Reading your message , ' I can see you la' and 'dont bother looking for me' haha.
Such a naughty pig. Neways, happy belated birthday once again gen :) managed to wish and hugged tiffany for her spm (: oh and what a bummer, daphne was at leader's meeting :P
talking about absolute potential to be a leader. Heehe!
Came back and had an afternoon nap.
And all of a sudden my tummy vibrated! Hehe.
Well the phone on my tummy, to be exact. Daphne LEE woke me up.
Haha. thanks daphne (: for all your support and love.
You're the real impact in my life, hehe.i'll pray hard for you my dear.
Loitered around the parkson, again.
This time I THINK I saw Pn. Carol and Jared the gayboy :)
but, I'm absolutely positively sure I bumped into Pn. Er ,
cause we waved and say Hi! Her son is so adorable :P
And boy , bumping into teachers are scary (:
Mom losted her contacts again. Tsk tsk.
oh and I met a gayman in central. Yeeee.
and and and i'm currently reading the novel, Chosen'.
Now if you excuse me,
I'll continue what I do best , that is ; bug my sister.
Ohmy :D.
Life is ahmazing.
WELCOME BACK Jie!
Janice
♥s
you.



