Sunday, November 29, 2009

BAMBALOEEE :)
Whatever that means ;
Sel and me declared today as a very happy day.
" I feel happy " " Yeah , me too ! *hugs* "

After a very long week , I'm not really satisfied yet :)
I wanna do more. I wanna continue my life with the fire burning in me :)
Let's not stop the fire from burning within us okay ?
Continue in your daily life , like in school or something.


AAA-NYY-WAAYY ( Trying to make Berns even more annoyed ) ,
Alarm shook me up at 6amish. Snoozed till 7am. Rushed to church feeling rather sweeepy. Heh (; Sel came for first service today ! *claps*claps* . Jon and Mandy shared this morning ! *cheers* . You guys did great , don't worry. Worship was amazingly awesome. 'In Your Freedom' was a very awesome song okay! Oh , and same goes for , 'Till I see You'. Hillsongs so totally rock shoes ! God's the awesomest , agreed? Back to topic , today Ps Angie came and share bout 'Giving'. It totally connects with the Impact project we're doing. Message was just fine. Worship was ahmazing.

I totally teared up during worship man. I agree with Jac , it's time God touched me after the whole missions thing. My life just came a to pause. and it's high time I reflect all those thoughts and acts. To experience God's touching is just so ahmazing, right Jac? Oh wait , Now I miss her too.
I teared up three times today. *sniffs*
Thanks Kat, Sel , Minn , Gen for your warm huggie!
Jon was being bitter. 'You will get over it la'
Hahaha. At least Sek Hao's better right ! :D

Went for mamak after church service.

PHOTO DELETED :(
Due to Isabelle's request ,
LOL.

Me , Sel and Jedida stayed back for 2nd service.
Laughing at the mission trip pictures and videos on Berns MacBook.



Esther! and Tania (:


The guyss. Ohh and on the right !





Christina Weee promoting cards. Hahah!




Me , Sel , Florience , and Tania was at the desk,

Selling Chrissie cards for Impact project :D



Sel the awesome babe :)



Therefore all you YC-ians , Next week , go to church,
Bring 10 or 30 bucks , grab the cards and support the Impact project ! :D
Learn to give , because when you give ,
you're a blessing to others and also God.
After all , John 3 :16 ah ! :D


This is Youth Church ! Awesome , right?
Especially the blue jacket girl in front , SEL!



She's wearing a dress ! Three cheers for her!

Happiness comes when you are willing to give."
It's more blessed to give than to receive.
Open up your hearts :)
I'm sure God will bless you more.

RAAAWR.
Imissyouuall :/