Friday, November 20, 2009

I guess Life's not so complicated after all ,

" I don’t think so. I don’t feel right. I’m not ready .... "



TO WAKE UP AT 6AM FOR SCHOOL EVERYDAY!
All over again , sigh. Rushed like some mad ass today.
I had half and hours time to get ready , so I forgot to bring the cards.

Well anywaaaay , I was suppperr drowsy early in the morning.
Why , ohh why did my transportation had to be so early?
Miss Ng really stressed me out when I went out to receive my certificate. Phew. Don’t put your hopes to high :D


BLURRRRRR ;

SUPER DUPER EARLY IN THE MORNING!
Eyes half shut , brain mal function :D



I know. It’s pretty stupid but playing Uno in school reminds me of the past. The very sweet past , where my buds and I use to play Uno in 6S. The guys and the girls , right ? Hahah. The last days of school was amazing.
Lesson learnt : Never cooperate with Kavitra. She’ll always win you.
Never let Tse Ann be the second last , she always has’ good instincts’.




Oh and something really really lame happened when and
we really laughed our hearts out.
I’m pretty sure my whole face was flushed , including Suk Kyi.
And my stomach and jaw hurt due to overdose laughing.

I consider this an accomplishment.


Hugged a tree with Kavi . CHECKED! :D




If I were to have a choice , I wouldn’t wanna have morning school.
I ended up being so tired , my battery ran out ,

I was literally dead , lying on the table.And dang it ,
I’m pretty sure Li Yueng and Jun Xiang tried to snap me sleeping.
While Adrian concentrates on his game real hard. I salute you! (:








No I wasnt possing. I was really snoring. REALY.

All in all , we spented our last Form Two day in a very funny way.
* With a whole lot of censored scenes cutting across*
I'M GONNA MISS YOU PEOPLE , RAWR! :)



Had lunch at LittleTree. Food was ‘quite appetizing’. Right Tse Ann?






Loitered around at Kavi’s house for a while.
Did some private investigating and didn’t get to trash her house.
Too bad.
Called Amanda for updates! Haha. I'm pretty sure she enjoyed Sunway.
And Soph , happy holidays @ Ipoh baybeh!
WELOVEYOUBOTH<3>

Hamster freaks :D

Walked over to Xiang’s house to burn our extra fats from our lunch :)
Semangat betul. Tear down the streets of Kuchai Lama.
Hmmm. Strong people up for marathon , next year ? ;D


It's been years since I balanced the whole see saw!


Jie and Kavi seeee saw-ing.
Suk and Ann's pic cannot be posted up for some reasons :D


Stucked @ Xiang's place. Pouring rain :)



Crap,

Bold

Japanese Tour Guide of the day :)

So yeaahhh. Crapped , went back.
Ran in the rain . No No , we ♥ed it.
Credits to Jun Xiang for being such a 'gentlemen'!
For the umbrellas and volunteering your house ? Hah!

Loitered around Parkson and crapped like shit.
And it was all , before dark okay! Before DARK :D

LOVE ALL OF YOUUU ,
Over and out ;
Janice.
xoxos.