are memories of you and me. US :)
I just had one of the most hectic mornings this year.
Woke up pretty early to complete the mini bookmarks for the teachers.
Slacked till 8.30am. Did the bookmarks in about an hour or so.
Last minute planned to hit Pizza Hut at 10amish for bookings.
Hectic.Me , Li Yueng and Tse Ann decided to take our own sweet time
and walked to school. Hmm. Thank God we were just on time.
Kept our drinks and stuff in the staff room while our Secret Recipe cake MELT. Such a waste , tsk tsk. But what to do ? Stingy canteen won’t help us.
Spent the few last days with my fellow buddies.
Ran our way down to the office to collect our pizzas.
Poor pizza delivery man , waited there as though for hours :D
And dang it. It’s not like I wanted to plan all these right?It’s not my thing anyway. I’m just helping out since no one else care but eating.I’m sure there is , but still not getting serious of helping. So don’t blame me if the whole thing sucked so badly. Some of you just don’t appreciate what people do.
While you guys aren’t the ones actually doing SOMETHING .
So please , tuuuut :]
Spent the rest of the day group bonding :)
We have a quite a strong group there , don’t we ?
After all the struggles and happiness , we’re together now :]
Crapped whole day long in the staff room.
Opened a mini party at the school hall , waiting for basketball match.
Amanda ♥ Janice ♥ Sophia
They were screaming like hooligans everywhere after the school bell rang. We had an accidental water war . and some of you betrayers, know what you did. Gahhh. We targeted Li Yueng , and boo ya. She was all wet , head to toe. Then the SKBS launched a second war. Can't believe I was actually Fooled by Tse Ann and the moment I stepped out from the brigde , BOO YA. I was sabotaged with water. Head to toe wet.
Again.
This is 50% of what i did today just because ,
I don’t know what to blog about but I’m pretty sure there were loadsa funny incidents.
All in all I’m sure we all had fun today :D
After all , it’s the second last day of school.
I STILL LOVE ALL OF MY BUDDIES! :)
I'll cherish every sweet and bitter moment together.



