0200.
Dozed off after cooking porridge on the phone.
1000.
Carmen came over and bugged me up from sleep.
1200 .
Just remembered I had to drop by at church at two , and be back by four.
and I just realised that Pikachus and Minnie Mouse aren't that bad after all.
Dozed off after cooking porridge on the phone.
1000.
Carmen came over and bugged me up from sleep.
1200 .
Just remembered I had to drop by at church at two , and be back by four.
and I just realised that Pikachus and Minnie Mouse aren't that bad after all.
Hmm , so Jaclyn , Jasmine , Jedida , John Lim and the other John Lim , Janice , Sel , Justin and Alex was there. Which reminds me , Sel was so darn right. There were 7 'J's going for missions trip :) Which actually means the Js shall dominate the mission's trip. Hahhh ;) Oh and poor Jon didnt know bout the meeting. Whoopsie. I'm sorry Jon. I thought you got the e-mail.
John , Alex , Jasmine , Jedida , Jaclyn ♥
THIS.IS.CHURCH :)
THIS.IS.CHURCH :)
All in all , practise went okay I guess ?
Truth to be said , we had'nt do anything. at all.
We kinda had a sticker war thing on , trying to stick stickers on people's back.
* INHALE , EXHALE*
Today I find myself rather unprepared for Mission's trip.
I hope we all prepare ourselves before the trip.
Note to Jas , Don't worry ; it's gonna be just fineeee ;)
3000
Note to Jun Xiang , I hope you'll forget bout the affliction and move on. I know you've been patient for a LONG time. And yeash , He's cruel and all , so now what ? Don't give into such useless jerks that's not worth your time. That man's just being all egoistic. With all due respect , just forget bout that guy. No matter what that jerk says , I'm telling you this again , You've done your best & I say it's all worth it. I don't really like to say this , but just ignore that jerk's existence. Just do me a favour by acting that he never existed ? After what he's done. He's not worth a single place in your life anymore. CHEER UP BUDDIE! :)
There's just so many people out there for you.
and to Amanda ,
Enjoy your holiday trip , girl :)
Take Care , and have loadsa funn!
I've been thinking lately.
I'll probably climb a tree by next month.
:D
* INHALE , EXHALE*
Today I find myself rather unprepared for Mission's trip.
I hope we all prepare ourselves before the trip.
Note to Jas , Don't worry ; it's gonna be just fineeee ;)
3000
Note to Jun Xiang , I hope you'll forget bout the affliction and move on. I know you've been patient for a LONG time. And yeash , He's cruel and all , so now what ? Don't give into such useless jerks that's not worth your time. That man's just being all egoistic. With all due respect , just forget bout that guy. No matter what that jerk says , I'm telling you this again , You've done your best & I say it's all worth it. I don't really like to say this , but just ignore that jerk's existence. Just do me a favour by acting that he never existed ? After what he's done. He's not worth a single place in your life anymore. CHEER UP BUDDIE! :)
There's just so many people out there for you.
and to Amanda ,
Enjoy your holiday trip , girl :)
Take Care , and have loadsa funn!
I've been thinking lately.
I'll probably climb a tree by next month.
:D






