Thursday, November 26, 2009

More than words can say,


SMACKAJELLO!

I'm back from Mission's people! :)
All in all I can tell you , it was super duper awesome!
REAL AWESOME TRIIIPPPP.
that can change your life foreverrr.

Hmmm. I miss everyone there now.
And the people who joined the trip as well.
I love all of you guys! Every single one of you :)
I wished we could stay longer.
I really wanna go back there.
I dont wanna face reality , RAWR :(

I'll probably blog out the rough picture of my mission's trip.
Hmmm , why do I remember ? Because I JOURNALED!
Woots. Some personal stuff will be remained in my journal though.
Pictures will be uploaded once Bernard hands me my thumb :)
Anndddd blah.

I think Li Yueng's facing loadsa troubles now.
Don't worry jie , we'll solve it together.
Amanda's probably loveing Taiwan right now.
And no, Jun xiang , I didnt get to chop an animal in Perak.
Such losers ! :)

Eugenia and Phebe , thanks for your encouraging texts.
Huei Minn and the rest of the people ,
Missions was awesome , dont worry :)
iloveyouuuuuuuuuuu!
I'D MISSSS YOU ALLL !

YIKES!
:D