After today , all I can say is ,
Thanks dear buddies. For all your love , support and care. Though it might no be visible to everyone , but All of you mean alot to me. And eventhough we might not remain in the same class , But all of you honest friends will remain in my heart . I promise.
Thanks for the memories.
And for some, thanks for your trust , and the trust that I gained from you people. Somehow I know I can count on you guys , no matter what happens. For those of you who're my true friends, you know who you are.
" It's not on a 50% basis , it's a 97% basis " Remember that kay. I know you know who you are : ) Thankss. and Love ya! and you . and youu. and youu. Ohh there's so many YOU I wanna speak to , God knows why he'd blessed me with so many people I can count onn. I love every single one of youuuu! *hugs!*
Ohh and for the rest of you,
You guys are the best , no matter how many things we've been through ,
It's the past. and now I just wanna say that ,
ILOVEYOUPEOPLEEEE :)
After today , I love life even more.
Now let's go climb a tree together.
:D



