Photographed by yours truly , airhead :)
Teddy by Florence Chieng.
( SEEE , I credited you haah )
( SEEE , I credited you haah )
SHHEEEESSHH :/
I just noticed my blog's really old.
And all the pictures are rotting.
My blog's getting old and rusty !
Tse Ann , Apparently your dreams came true.
AndOhMySky.
The whole reason I went tagged along to Parkson
today was to get a thumbdrive. Sorry TseAnn!
Annndd God - knows - why - I totally forgot about 'em.
I just noticed my blog's really old.
And all the pictures are rotting.
My blog's getting old and rusty !
Tse Ann , Apparently your dreams came true.
AndOhMySky.
The whole reason I went tagged along to Parkson
today was to get a thumbdrive. Sorry TseAnn!
Annndd God - knows - why - I totally forgot about 'em.
2012 ,
Let's go baby
:)
Let's go baby
:)



