Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm hyperventilating already,



Woke up at 6amish today. Though I had a really very rough night.But it’s okay.
The moment I stepped into YC , you can see my me shine with metal from the east ! :D
I don’t know. When I see all you people , At the end of the day I end up hugging most of you and It just brightens my day. Thanks , guys. I ♥ you peeps.

Jeremy intro-ed a brand new way of ice breaking.
Which is actually FUN , if you don’t get the wrong partner.
I actually got a partner who’s shy and doesn’t wanna talk. Which is WEIRD.
Causeeeee , gah. He’s like the totally opposite of me. Yikes :D
Thank God Eugenia knew his name. If it weren’t for her , I’d fail to break the ice.

I had’nt see Phebe in weeks! Ohhh and Daphne too ! Ahaha.
And I finally got a chance to hug them again :D
Justin and Eugenia shared bout offerings today. Credits for their bravery ;D
You go girl ! and guy ! (:
Sel came for first service today . Praise me Sel , I managed to recognize your bible.
And you managed to rcognize my flipflops. Hahah ! Yeah I know this is so random.
yeash , I'm till promoting your blog . I just can't help it. (:

CG today was sortaaa niceee ;) Form 2 Guys and girls combine. you people.
Huei Minn blurly told me it was already 10 am. I was like. WHAT ?
Cause today we were busy talking till we didn’t realize the time. Basicly catching up (:
Gah. That’s church lah. Then I loitered around Parkson . Gahhhh. Waste of time.
If it isn’t for my sim , I wouldn’t have gone out. Ohh and I met Mandy and her bro in MCDS.

Came back at 3.30 plus . There wasn’t any studying going on. I slacked.
Or maybe just a lil KH. Guys , You cant blame me. I was tired :(

I think I’m gonna end the post here.I’m being a slacker.
And a procrastinator and the same time.
Basicly cause I wanna enjoy Form 2 life.
I don’t wanna be stressing out like most of you are now.
GEEE. Take a break people.
I still life even though examinations are near.
OHHHSHUCKS! ;( Testimony in BM not done yet . Yikeees!

It's not like I hate you. It's not like I want you to go away.It's not like I'm shuu-ing you outta my life. I certainly don't know why on earth will you feel so , but it doesnt matter anymore cause you don't really care and it's over. Everyone's tired. So be it. Hate me for what i did , I'm fine with that. Sincere apology for any broken hearts , but this time it's both. I know making you wait it's not exactly my fault. but what's my fault is making you wait for such a long period ? Huei minn was right. I don't know what on earth is going on in my life right now . I don't hate you. and I didnt say I want you out of my life. You can start saying everything to everyone. Blow up , It doesnt matter to me. All I realize is in life , one word or one silly arguement may just BOMB your entire friendship. At the end one person says GOODBYE. and that's it. Kaboof. it's gone now. Maybe you're better off without me. Or maybe it's just how it;s suppose to be.. At least you'll have one burden less to carry . and This time , i'm not the one who wanted to end the friendship. yeash I'm a pain in the ass , i know. Gah. Let's put it this way Ookay.. So it's fine with me. Miss understandings always happens between us. I cant help it. GO ahead and act like you've never knew me. At all. Good luck for examination :D I still wish you all the best. anndddd live a life with no regrets okay (: From this second onwards , you've decided to never know me. That's it. MY LASTGOODBYE. I shall never speak a word about you. no more . Ciao ;D

P/S : I'm not the one who gave up this friendship.
You made that decision last night on MSN. It's not like I agreed on that ? but Ill just have to follow right ? There's no point arguing anymore. Go ahead .. Let me remain as the bitch ..


Won’t be updating till next week.
, JANICE :D