Saturday, October 10, 2009

Let's all just be procrastinators :)




TADA!
This , my friend. Is what you guys have been waiting for
( if you read my previous posts bout retard pictures ) so LONG.

Which is ,THIS.



There. Happy now?
I know. That smile is freaking retarded!
But I love the pic.Hah. So random. Right Tse Ann ?
I THINK you're the one who snapped the pic last minute. Aye?

Woke up pretty earlier today.
I still remember texting Tse Ann quite late at night. Gee : )
Went for Mission's Training this morning at YC.
Along with Jac , Sel , Jedida & Mandy.
Oh and David , Justin , Delon , Jonathan I think. SEEE , I remember their names!
Unlike some people ( Referring to John ;D )
No worries people. God'll be with us throughout the whole thing.
Yeash Alex , I'm prepared to changed my lifestyle.
To do something. Instead of nothing . We'll try our very best and cooperate .
So Don't worry. We all have our hearts placed in for this mission's trip.
WHEEEE! I know you told us all not to answer to you.
I'm stubborn. (:

Ended at around 12 plus. Lunched with almost everyone there .
Hahah. Lame.Had a lil private talk with Jac. Kesian her larh.
Some people just had to lie to her , right Jac?
Hah. Cheer up , girl ! Don't worry , I'm here da listen.
♥ you !

Apparently , Sel's mom and my mom was the latest.
Actually , to be exact . I was the last one standing. Awww.
Oh and Sel , you're not the only procrastinator here. Seriously.
{ I've been delaying posts . I'm suppose to buck up on my studies.
I owe people loadsa things. and YET , I kept delaying 'em.
Now I Dare you to tell me that I'm not a procrastinator. }
I suggest all of you to read Sel’s blog. It's cool! Trust me.
Hahaa. Don't have to wonder why everyone s your blog.
It's just plain cool :) Ngah hah. ya.

To conclude , I crapped a whole lot today.
I even got a lil hyper with my sister. She ALWAYS drives me up the walls.
Yeash people , I admit. I slacked today.
Today was the like , anti-study day for me . ONLY FOR TODAY.
C'mon , try waking up early on a Saturday tell me you're gonna study.
After going out. I'm not gonna buy that.

:D
I'll end this post here. Cause I feel retardedly lazy.
Hahah. Will update tomorrow.
When I see Peanut and Gen. WHEE!
P/S : Peanut is just plain cruel for doing such things.
Blah!