
It's like I had'nt teared up in years.
I'm sorry Tse Ann , for tearing up during the conversation.
Thank GOD He created phones :D
Thank you GOD , for creating tissues.
Thanks for wasting all your time on me buddy.
I Thank God for a sister like you weih. Seriously.
I guess our 10 years of friendship will continue growing (:
Iloveyoudear. When I say ILY to someone. I really mean it.
GEEEEEEEEEE. xoxos , baby.
I know I'll have move on and get over you soon.
YOU CAN DO IT JANICE the so called bitch ! :D WOOH. Semangat la tu (;
There's just too many things happening in my life right now.
I am freaking tireeed with every single thing that comes crashing at me.
Well honestly speaking I didnt wanna end this whole thing.
But you wanted to , so I respect that.
It's okay. I have learn to take things calmly and positively.
YEASH BABY. I CAN DO IT :D
Everything is possible through Christ who strengthens me.
-<33- always and forever ,
JANICE :)
- with a big shining metal smile! -



