Carmen's at the back!
OhMySky. I effin miss her :(
I feel like my blog's ROTTING.
And I CAN'T take it any longer.
Exams can wait for me alright.
I guess I'm gonna have to stay inactive for a while.
Btw. Have I ever told you how much I miss PENANG?
Well let me tell you this.
I absolutely ♥ waking up at super duper early in Penang.
Taking a walk , Inhaling the fresh air in the morning.
Life here is just so . tuuuuuting . IDK how to put it to words.
But I just freaking miss Penang. And the people there.
Well , the people I KNOW of course.
I certainly miss my grandmother as well.
I remember the days I wake up at 5am.
Listening to the roosters making shitty noise.
I used to hate 'em.
But now I miss 'em so much. I wanna turn back time.
I regretted I didnt really get to see her often.
And now. I freaking miss her. and her japanese songs!
I'm gonna skip this thing before I end up shedding buckets of water.
Which I actually DID just now.
Thanks Tse Ann , for cheering me up at times of breakdown.
I♥♥♥you.
a Simple Conclusion will do ,
I freaking miss everything in Penang & Taiping .
I so effin wanna turn back time.
If only there was a time machine.
Early birthday presents , ANYONE ?
P/S : This is not an emo post :)
Life with regrets is certainly not a choice.
So is facing reality.
♥♥♥
♥♥
♥
Life with regrets is certainly not a choice.
So is facing reality.
♥♥♥
♥♥
♥



