Wednesday, September 23, 2009

If Only Time Can Stand Still ,







SKSM'S PRIDE!
All you former SKSM-ers ,
I'm wearing the yellow house shirt after like.
ssoo manyyy yearss! Thank God it still fits me (:
Wooo Lah Lahhh ;D
Yeash I still have the ones you guys autographed on.



You were right Sean ,
I needed flash for Thina! :D






Hahaha. Listen up peeeps ,
I won't be online till after exams.

BLOG will be ditched till then.
Same goes to my FACEBOOK account.
Won't be online at MSN these days either
Mom said me and my bro should refrain from the Net.
So she might be taking away the modem.

Thus ,
No moreeee distractions.
Shhhhss! ( There's still DVDS , music , anddd TV! )
Hahhh. Alright. See you guys in 2 or 3 more weeks!
I guess my cbox will still be alive.
UPDATES will come soon ! Taggss will be donnee too.

__________________________________________________________

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PMR PEEPS OUT THERE!
ALL THE BEST , OKAY :D

Janice is waiting silently for you people to treat me.
You have my with you.
God Bless your exams babyyyy (;
________________________________________________________

Don't miss me okay.
I know you will. and my posts too :D
Sadly , I can't be a dedicated blogger like Huei Minnn and Gen
FOR 2 WEEKS ONLY. :P

________________________________________________________

And A shout out to all Sentosarians ,
any High schoolers who's facing exams.
I know this is pure lame.
Thhis is why I CAN'T seem to concentrate when I STUDY.
A simple word equation would do ,
COLOUR PENS + BLANK PAPER = SCRIBBLES.



_______________________________________________________________

So yeah guys , ILOVEYOU.anddd hey.
The Only way you can reach me is IN PERSON.
Don't text my parent's PHONE okay !
Love you all ,




YEASH , I'M gonna miss blogging.
But hey . This is called DISCPLINE ;D
____________________________________________________________

THIS BLOG IS OFFICIALLY GONE
AND DITCHED, FOR 2 WEEKS.
____________________________


Ciao!