Thursday, September 24, 2009

Counting the days slowly fading away ,

Yikes. I'm doing this for the second time.
I accidentaly deleted the recent one.
Here I go Again ,

Okay so here's the thing. I can't stand ditching my blog for so many days . It just kills me . No , seriously. I don't knoww how you guys can stand ditching blogs for months! I can't do it. Maybe cause my fingers are real itchy (: Woots. So here I am , all over again.

JELLO , PEOPLE : )
Go ahead , amanda start yelloing. Pui Teng start melloing. All copycaters! hahaa. Chill. I'm Kiddin'.

I have some real important announcement to make!
I quited the smackaroo's piggie club!

Smack your head! , I woke up at 8am today (: Thanks to my dearly beloved sis who has been training me ( forcing ) to wake up early these days. Mom went to morning market. So i tagged along (: It's cool okay. Early morning walks are awesome. *SNIFF THE FRESH AIR , PEEOPLE ! Well at least i didn't turn black enough like Thina. Whooops : ) Oh ya Janelle made me so superduperr freakinghyper this morning. Screwed.
Dave went breakfast with Elle ; I got ditched.
Well this is what happens when your beloved brother gets a girlfriend. Well no complains , cause I love them bottthhhh . My bro . and Ellee (: Went over to Su Yi's place . I miss Lucas likeee shit weih! Seriously. He's gone prettier. and sexier. woohooo. Crapped with SuYi like shit. ahaha. While the grown up does the talking. Went back at four and found Carmen waiting for me. You guys remember baby Carmen , don't you? HAHA. She remembers Ja Yee Kor Kor . wheehe! ( des )

That's pretty much it. Slacked till night time. DVDS (:
Well to make things clearer ,
I'm slowly burning my holidays off .

:D