Monday, September 21, 2009


I had the urge to say something.
Via a sexy picture.


JELLO! ;D
Guess what time I woke up people.
12 in the afternoon. Such a pig weih !
Be jealousss , all you fellow pigs who can't snore till 12.
As far As I'm concerned , I know kyi and ann snores like me too.

Went down to grab branch (:
which is still , not solid food. I can't chew. roar.

Then I tried so hard to START studying ..
But nothing seems to go inside my brain. It's not flowing in.
Started with Geography. The most boring subject ever.
It's like it keeps repeating itself. Yes people , Geography is lame.
I'm really worried I can't keep up on my studies.
It's like I'm slacky EVERYDAY and I never seem to wake up.
Plus , Li Yueng's discipline just drives me over the walls.
Everyone's gonna step on my head now. I'm dead.

On the bright side , I scribbled alot ! Like , every 15 mins.
Seriously , here's one of the lame theory I scribbled out.



And OH , did I tell you that Highlighters rock ?
Yeaah they so do. Haha , I highlighted my text book
and it's freaking colour
ful right now.

Oh ya. I have announcements to make.
To everyone out there who tried to reach me on fb ,
Yes , I do own a facebook account . But ,
I'll be active in FACEBOOK only after exams.
Sorry for the incovenience people ,
Note that I do love all of you ;D

Hopefully , God will give me the strenght to go through exams
and everything I would need to keep that mask away from me.
I know some of you out there still struggle to avoid the mask.
Don't worry okay. He's great enough to back you up whenever , or wherever.
So , Turn to him , Seek him with all your heart. and you shall find
HIS LOVE ;D


Yeah thats pretty much the update.
Another day wasted .
SLACKED.

:D
JaniceLovesYou!

{ ADD ONS }
Adeline ,
I hope you're feeling better okay.
There's always a solution for probs!
Smile okay ? Don't lose your sweetness.
it's a promise okay ! Wipe those tears away ,
Kiss 'em GoodBye. and if there's anything I can do.
The BLUE COW with BLUE BRACES is just a nudge away.
Loves ;

Oh and Oliver ,
i created a new nick for you.
it's smackaliver.
and no , smackajello is MINE ! :D
JesusLovesYou.
So do I.

Peace Out.
;)