Went for a long jog today. Power shoes rock!
Woke up at 10am with Stellar Kart's 'Automatic' song , blasted beside my ears.
Nelle secretly ALARMED my phoneeeee wth ! Stellar Kart's song somemore.
Geeeeeeeeeez , How nice of her to do so. Well then I dragged my feet downstairs.
Grabbed breakfast. Tried to Finished my sister's crosstitch.
Started with science and I DIDNT realized En.Shahril covered up the AirPressure thingi.
I still don't get the whole Science shit. All freaking confusing ):
Leon and Li Yueng should help me with all the shits.
Anyway I got a massive headache and I lied on bed to snore.
Hence , NOTHING went inside my brain . AT ALL.
Jogging at four , Tired like hell.
Dropped by at the playground for my sis to swing around like a monkey.
Hence , NOTHING went inside my brain . AT ALL.
Jogging at four , Tired like hell.
Dropped by at the playground for my sis to swing around like a monkey.
Met up with Jian Herng and his basketball gang. Including mua's lovely bro.
Came back at around 7.30pm.
And here I am , siting down restlessly , doing pointless stuff ; Being Lifeless.
Came back at around 7.30pm.
And here I am , siting down restlessly , doing pointless stuff ; Being Lifeless.
Another unproductive day , flushed down the toilet bowl.
- ♥ JANICE




