-
-
Let Me Tell you This ,
♥ when Life throws shits at you ,
Kick my bud's ass!
L-R : Li Yueng , Manda and ME ! :D
Target : Cheong Chee Weng's sexay ass.
Mission accomplished.
IloveyouPeople.
Target : Cheong Chee Weng's sexay ass.
Mission accomplished.
IloveyouPeople.
Anyways , short update.
Woke up at 7 today and dragged my feet to YC.
Jac managed to wake up early for today ! I'm proud of you lol.
Yeahh , lammeee. Craps* Huei Minn ditched us. ROAR.
Came back and slacked the whole day.
Dug out some old movies to re-watch all over again.
I'm planning to catch up on my studies tomorrow.
Hopefully I'll be as disciplined as Li Yueng. Haha.
Went for badminton with bro for 2 whole hours.
He made me sweat like some mad ass. Yikes.
__________________________________________________________________
Blew up a couple of hours ago.It's definitely not my fault this time. And you've gone over the limits. I know you wanna care bout me. But you have to start by not being so paronoid bout my personal life. A simple ILY word. It doesn't mean anything right ? I 'm sure it does but I TOLD you it was just a prank sms. Why'd you go and overreacted so badly this time ? It's bad enough that i'm not allowed to even own a phone , right ? You've really gone over the limits and I can't stand it. You're being over protective and I deserve some space and freedom as well , okay . My bro's love shits has nothing to do with me. Why can't you just accept the fact THAT I use my brains and he doesn't ? I'm not a naive person okay. I can differentiate what's right and what's not. Why can't you trust me ? Seriously , I blew up and raised my voice just because you , have gone over the limits now.I didnt mean to pick up a fight with you.
___________________________________________________________________
Thanks Leon and Li Yueng.
For being my garbage bin of the day.
I threw everything up at your faces.
I♥youpeople (:
- I'm alright now.
i'm sorry I spammed my bloggie
with ubber long paragraphs.
♥JANICE.



