Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's hard to find someone like you.
You're one in a million.
Jie , Welcome back to Malaysia! :D

ALPHABET TAGGIE (:
Okay. I’m gonna do this for the sake of Pui Yie.
And only her :D So I won’t be tagging anyone else.


A. Ann Ng.
1) Do you love this person? – Absolutely.
2) Is this person your enemy? – DOWNRIGHT ENEMIES!:D
3) Would you kiss this person? – I'll give a kiss on ' the surface of the moon'.
HAHAHA! you don't freaking know what I mean. Only SHE DOES ;D

B. Bartholomew Tan
1) What do you really think of this person?- Always criticizing
2) What’s his favorite color? – Black I think.

3) Ever danced with them? – Nope.

C. Charmaine Tham.
1) Do you have a crush on this person? – yes. Sisterly love!
2) Have you ever had a crush on her? - Nope.
3) How old is she? – 18 years plus ! :D

D. Daphne Lee

1) How long have you known him/her? – 2 years.
2) Biggest regret? – She’s one of my biggest motivation okay!
3) Do you hate this person?- I love her and her passion for God!

E. – Eugenia Edwin Galan
1) Have you met their parents? - Not officially. Havent propose to her YET.
2) Worst thing about this person? – She’s hyperly naughty!
3) Best thing about this person? – She’s my loving sister in C.

F. Faye Chin
1) Have you met her parents? Haha. nope!
-2) Worst thing about this person? Not a clue.
-3) Best thing about this person? She has tones of loving pets ! ; )

G. Gloria Chieng

1) Is she a good listener? – Yeap. Definitely.
2) Have you ever lied to this person? – Nope! :D
3) Is this person good looking? - She’s hot okay !

H. Huei Minn , Tay.
1) What grade is she in? – 8th’s grade just like me.
2) Is she your best friend? –She’s my craziest sister (:
3) Ever done something illegal with this person? – I WOULD say YES ;D

I. Isabelle Yong Yen May.
1) What is this person's favorite food? – Everything yummy! ; )
2) How did you meet this person? – Church.
3) Do you trust them? – Yeaaap.

J. Jaclyn Wong.
1) Do they have any siblings? – Yeap! I just saw her bro today
.2) Do you know their favorite song? – Everything nice ?
3) What would you do if they confessed they liked you? - I would say I love you too , right Jac?

K. Kadine Tot.
1) How old were you when you first met? – 13 years old.
2) How did you meet? - Same school.
3) Ever danced with this person? – Nopee. But I intend to :D

L. Leon Jalleh.
1) What would you do if you had never met this person? – Die?
2) Why do you like him? – I don’t , he sucks! Haha. Just kidding okay!
3) Would you go to Disney World with this person? – Tottaaaaly.

M. Mandy Teow Yean Fen.
1) Is this person older than you? – one month!
2) Is this person single?- Yeap.
3) How many times do you talk to them in a week? – 6 days out of a week.

N. Ng Suk Kyi
1) Is this person your friend? – Best friends (:
2) Have you seen this person cry? – Yeap. But We’ll cry together next time.
3) Do you know this person’s middle name? –Suk! :D HAHA.

O. Oliver Leonard Jalleh
1) Have you ever dated this person? – Nope.
2) When is the next time you'll see this person? – when school reopens!
3) Do you go to school with them? – Yeaaaps.

P. Phebe Lim
1) Have you ever been to the mall with this person? – Yay! This Saturday!

2) How about a sleepover with them? – SOON! :D
3) Does this person have a job? –College babe larh. Hahah.

Q. Quinny.
1) What is this person's relationship with you? – Friends.
2) Is this person wealthy or poor? – Freakin' rich !
3) What is this person's ambition? – I don’t have a clue.

R. Regina Lee
1) Have you heard this person sing? – Nope.
2) Do you think this person will repost this? – I don’t plan to anyone.
3) When does this person look best? –She’s hot , what to do ;D

S. Sean Leeeeee.
1) Is this person taller than you? –Yeah ! like freaking tall.
2) Do you enjoy spending time with him/her? –Sure. After all , He’s my best bud ;D
3) Do they live close to you? – Yeap! Very near.

T. Tiffany Lena Wong.
1) Would you do anything for her? – Of course la.
2) Have you been to her house? – Nopeee.
3) Where does she live? – I’ll find out later. Haaha.

V. Vanessa Choy.
1) Does she have a crush on you? – Not me larh. Someone hotter than me.

2) Is she cool? – Like aunty , yeah (: jus jk.
3) Is this person your friend? –Definitely!

W. Wong Jun Xiang
1) Would you save him from drowning? – In a split second if we both don’t drown.
2) What you like about her? – I push all my problems to him ! Yeaaah baby
3) What is his favorite sport? – Basketball and dota-ing. Definitely strike bingo.

X. Xiao Jing
1) How did you 2 come to be friends? – School!
2) Have you ever gone anywhere with them? – Nope.
3) What is one thing you would change about them? – She’ll become even sexier.

Y. Ying Hui , Marie.
1) How old is she?- 14
2) How long have you known them?- Since primary.
3) What was your first impression f him/her?- Sexy pianist.

Z. Zoe
1) Does this person have MSN? – Yeap
2) Have you ever made out with this person? - Never!
3) When will you see this person next? - Soon .. ;D

I'm sorry I'd done this tag REAL QUICK.
The answers and names are realy random and
I'm sorry if your names were'nt up but
I STILL LOVE ALL OF YOU !
Hahah. Definitely.

Ciao guys ;D