Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm counting on you for everything.
and I'm glad that you've never forsake me.


Sigh * and it's a sigh of relief okay! :)

You know what ?
All of you guys should stop the race discrimination.
It may not seem hurtful from the outside ,
but from the inside , it is.

As I was told . Human sense will knock you out of it.
So why not just live in peace and cut out those jokes
and race discrimination , uh ? It's not like we can't live without it.
Guys , If I've ever offended you or anything ,
I'm sorry but do know we all don't mean to hurt each other.
Let's get over it okay. I'M GLAD IT'S OVER.

Thina , I hope you feel better right now :D
Nobody wanted this to end that way.
Rmb , if you need a friend to talk to again . Ring me up (:

Loves,
JK.