Friday, September 11, 2009

Within the mirrors ,


Hello peeps.
I guess the right thing would be ‘Long Time No See’.
Yeah. Go ahead and laugh at my lameness (:

So yeah ! Apple just mailed me bout their new iPod Nano.
AND YEAH ! I’m gonna get one soonnnnn , babes!
Thank God I lost my perious iPod. Thank you , God.
SEE! There’s a purpose in everything He does.

OHGOD , ILOVEYOU.

Hrmm. Woke up at 7 for Science Peka.
Got stuck with the printer for almost one and the half hour.
Went mamak with the peeps (:
Got ditched by some people . and by some people ,
you know who i'm talking about. You know who you are!

Came back for SU.
I just got to know that Joycelyn was an ex - mafia , weih !
Anywaaaaay , Sam was pinching off my fats.
Such a loser. Real big jerk.

Skipped Sivics class again. For two whole period only.
Came back all tired and warned out for Science.
Esmond bullied me by trying asking me a favour : )
That loser made me his slave ! For just 5 minutes. Ngah.
En.Shahril used my name on the board & his writing is sexy.
REAL SEXY :D Hahh. Our group answered the tricky questions.
Me and Soph slipped away for recess. :D

Loitered around during and after recess.
Got caught by Mrlcm. He kept asking lame and retarded questions.
and I replied all of 'em RETARDEDLY .
Well , He obviously doesn't know i'm known as 14 but retarded.
So , BOO YOU LCM , I was just there to chat okay !

Felt really sleepy during Geog.
So I kinda Napped a while . Well , sorta napped in a way.
Cause I WAS BORED. and the nobody was talking at my place.
Well , there is . But still , BORED.
So I went away to jie's place. Along with Thina and Leon.
Thina , FYI ; I'm not a lesbo , and you're not a gay. Happy ?


I'M GONNNAAA STOP NOW.
Gahhhhh , this post is pretty lame and boring.
and YA , I CAN SEE THAT ! :]

I'm gonna ditch the post ,
Catch ya later.
Janice.