Sunday, September 13, 2009


INTRODUCING ..


the one and only cute..
Isabelle Yong Yen May (:


Hey. I look totally whacky in the pics here.
But I'm doing this for you (:
Hahh. Loves!

Helloe there fellow earthlings !
and no , if you’re not a human whatsoever then
I’m not saying HELLOO to you (:

Woke up at 6 am ish today just for YC.
Huei Minn came just to see me with braces :D
* weeps out loud * aww so sad. I’m getting ‘em on Tuesday.
Huei Minn , I warn you to come next week! Rawr.

PS. Tryphaena Law ( or however you spell it ) was here again !
and no , she wasn't talking bout pornography anymore.

YC today was sorta whacky & amazing.
Eugenia , I agree. Today's Such a crazy morning !

All I can say is , Eugenia *censored *Huei Minn censored*
and Hey. Don’t crap.I ended loving you guys , okay !
NO ONE ELSE , thats cause I'm loyal !
Isabelle is very extremely strong . She can just knock you off (:
Sorta scribbled in everyone’s book today. Well , it was ahmazing.
Eugenia’s book was the worst I guess. Hers is full of my crap.
I just found out Esther D knew Himin Ng ! Oh what a small world.
and I still don't get why Jedida and Mandy kept poking me.

Oh ya. Selena came for first service today. :DD Glad she’s not hungry.
Went out for altar call . Love you Sarah D & Phebe for your hugs and prayers.
Didn’t see Daphne till the end of the service. She said John’s good looking.
Ahah.Well , we all had the laugh out loud moment.
All you bunch of losers with coloured names :D
I'm sorry. I just have nothing better to do. Mind me please,


and Yeaaaah , I'm glad I managed to
* SQUEEEZE each and everyone of you tightly! *

I'm doing this for no reason okay. Mind me,
Spencer and I came up with a very awesome theory.
' Ugly people are beautiful , sexay , and pretty.'
Yah. I know , this thing is pointless ! :)


SLACKED after church again.
I have simply No Life.
So yeah ,
See you peeps in school tomorrow
{ Don't worry Li Yueng.
The Next post will be our pictures together! }

And Amanda better bring my compasses tomorrow!
& I hope Soph’s enjoying her holidays now .

Ngah hah.
Ciao !



.
.