Sunday, September 27, 2009

Defenestrating ,


People! Click to Enlarge.
Enlarge to see the metals on my tooth.
anddd SPOT the small dot of pimple! :D
Yeah Yeah , Laugh all you want too .
I won't mind. I'll laugh along with you.

CHEEEEERS ! : )
School's reopening tomorrow.
Which also means , I'm ditching my blog for a whole week or two. Yeassh , It's gonna be for real this time . I won't sneak in and blog. Li Yueng , yeash you slacker! I'm here with you.
I can't wait for school , seriously! I miss my fellow classmates , and my dearly beloved retards. Ohdear, talking bout school. I had'nt touch my homework. and the only one I actually remember is , Miss Ng's essay! Prepare to die. I'm gonna have to copy :D

AND HEY , I acctually posted bout the 'MASKS' on my Cell Group blog before. But i'm still waiting for the answers to pop out. About my life. and what I'm gonna do with it now after all the experiences I had. Yikes. I just teared up a while ago. Well it's not cause I'm sad or something. It's indescribable. I guess I was touched by God :D

FINAL TERM's just around the corner.
Which also means I'll have to put extra effort for final term. Yeah I know I slacked and I wasted time and all BUT I still have one week left. So Stay positive , people ! :D and yesh . This time , I'll try not to be a procrastinater.
Well I hope I don't become one again. Soo people , buckle up tight! I'm not gonna slackk for at least 2 whole weeks. Marcus was right about me. Fat , Fair and Failure :D

{ Random fact stated :
I'm in love with 'Hero'! Obsessed with the song & lyrics! & the beat! && GOD! }
I'm guranteed gonna be flushed down by people who study their hearts out during the holidays. I regreted I didnt though :D But there's no use living a life of regrets so , I'm gonna buck up. Yeash , surely I'll be below the top 10 ,But it's alright (: Assss long as I get to stay in the same class as you guys.
I don't mind the lectures anymore.

I have something for HueiMinn here :
Life gives you shits , right ? But always remember that :
When you're feeling depressed or down , Always LOOK up to heaven and smile.
For He is watching over you. EVEN During your hardest times.
You can always look for me to give you a real SHINY METAL SMILE! ;)
You'll always have my prayer support with you.
Here. You can have my One Free Hug coupon. Claim in on Sunday okay!

Jesus&JanicesYou.
____________________________________________________________________
SELF REMINDER :
2Co 12:10 I shall be content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and difficulties for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
____________________________________________________________________

And now.
I shall kiss this blog goodbye for good now ;) At least for 2 weeks or so .
Chill peeps. My blog's not gonna dead yet. I'll revive it once in a while :D
HueiMinn and I ; we're gonna dust our blogs together.
Alright ?


With Loads of Burping Love,
Janice .