Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's like I've woken up from a Bad Dream ,



Blog ditched!
I need to sleeeeeep right now.
My eyes are freaking tired cause I teared in the afternoon.
I'm sorry people , I just have too much on my mind now.
Too many unanswered questions.

God , I hope you're listening to me right now. I need comfirmations ):
I neeeeeeed you to tell me what's my purpose in life.
Imagine HOW GREEAT it would be if God were to have a 3G cell phone.
andd I could talk to him all day long. And shoot him with questions . Gah.

I WANNA SLEEP RIGHT NOW ;(
Hopefully when I wake up , He'll will answer some of my questions.
I'm sorry Marcus and TseAnn for ditching the phone calls tonight.
Especially Marcus weih. I ditched him twice already.
Sincere apology people , I hope you' both understand that I'm freaking tired.
and I need to get some rest. Do know THAT i'm going through alot lately.
I dont mean to ditch you on purpose :(
Iheartsyoupeople.

Ciao ;
C you guys tomorrow.




.