Sunday, September 27, 2009

Heroes are Made , When you make a Choice ,

it's not a lala post.
Don't think senget :D



Jellowww everyone (:

Today's a very nice day for a new fresh start , aye ?
Sel , you're not the only one who slept late yesterday !
Hahah. Me and Eugenia slept around 2- 3 am. So , WE'RE EQUAL !

Yeah. YC was awesommeeee. I don't know if this is right.
But during worship I heard a loud whisper. A booming one.
A very loud one. and a very clear one.
It's like someone was using a mic beside my ears .
It sounded like my name. Stunned.
After that I felt like shouting my heart out.


AND EUGENIA ,
THAT WAS WHY I COPIED DOWN NOTES FOR TODAY.
Hahhhaaa , I'm hardworking. Normal lah (:


DUMC band tagged along today.
So did Ps. Matthew Foo .
His topic was ' Are you FOR REAL ? ' ;
And i was like WHATT this is so PERFECT for me!
For all my questions annddd changes in life.
Seee, there's a purpose and reason in everything He does.

He left me with some question for me to answer.
♠ Is your life going down the drain with no purpose ?
♠ Have you ever did anything for Him in return ?
♠ Is your life even WORTH LIVING ?
It's not only on earth. It's for eternity.


During message we watch another vid.
Lights are all off , everyone stared at the big screen.
This song came out . and everyone was like fan-screaming ?
In the dark I was thinking about the lyrics and all.
Anddddd i love the sonnnggg i tell you ;)
The beaat is aweesome and the lyrics is lagi awesome!

_____________________________________________________
LYRICS ,
TAG: Heroes are made when you make a choice...
CHORUS: You could be a hero,Heroes do whats right,
You could be a hero,You might save a life,
You could be a hero, you could join the fight,
For whats right, for whats right, for whats right...

--- Let's wake up. Change the world. Our time is now.
______________________________________________________

THE SONG IS ON MY BLOG NOWWW ! :P
Well after hearing some weird weird loud whisper.
I knew what's going on. Yesterday. about the whole mask post.
It's very clear now. I don't wanna explain much now,
Buuttt as long as I know what I need to do.
And to my fellow backsliddened bros and sis out there (:
START MAKING A CHANGE. It's never too late.



I'm gonna live my life to the fullest for God.
I'm giving my all to live in this world ,
For a purpose and not for the ways of the world.
But for what comes after that.
Eternity (:

I'm taking that U-turn you offered.
I'll run that race with you people.
I now officially dedicate my life to you :D



I'm Refreshed.
Oh and I really hope my day won't be flushed down the toilet.
It's the last day of holiday !
Anddddd sadly , I didnt take the chance to study this holiday.
Well anyway , there's still time.
I knowwwww I slacked and all , but . I won't . For another week.
I havee the strength I need :D

After reading this post , I knoww you'll be like . WTH ?
This is pure weird crap and it doesnt mean anything .
She's just being paranoid and holy. Whatever.
Well let me tell you something , it means the world to me :)

You just never give up on me ,
Whenever I run away , you've always touched me somehow,
You'll always find a way to soften my harden heart.
And bring me back. So that I can cling on to you.
I ♥ you.

:D Janice.