
Heya people.
I know all the Masks discussions are over in YC.
But I have the urge to say something , maybe cause God wants to tell someone out there , something.
I don’t exactly know who is this post for , but once you read it .
If you feel like he's talking to you ; He’s trying to speak to you.
TAKE 5 MINS TO JUST LOAD AND WATCH.
Trust me ,you're never gonna re great. it's all worth your 5 mins.
This Video may change your life in just a spilt second.
IT CHANGED MY LIFE :D
Vid produced by Youth Church , FGA (: I'm proud of 'emm !
Have you ever felt that you’re living in two lifes ?
Have you ever felt like you’re acting in front of one party and acting way different in front of the other person ?
Eg. Being a different person , when your’e mixing with different type of people.
Like for instance , you act like a ‘ rebellious brat ‘ in front of your so called ‘ cool’ bunch of friends. &all of a sudden you act holy at home, or in church.
You cursed a lot in school. But you don't in church cause you’re all holy.
Well that’s what I meant by wearing a mask.
IT’S like you’re having split personalities in front of different people.
Actually to think of it ,Mostly everyone puts on a mask and distance others from their real inner self.
It's either to impress people , or hide your true self. It’s okay if you had a mask or you’re still wearing it.
BE YOURSELF.
You don’t have to be scared of what your friends think of you.
If they are your true friends,
They’ll accept you for who you are.Whether it’s nerdy , uncool , funny , lame , retarded , jerky , etc etc .
And it’s OKAY if you’re not ‘popular’ or ‘well known’ for your rebellious act or something ‘ There’s nothing proud in being rebellious. If you’re being rebellious just cause you and your friend thinks it’s cool. That kinda friends are worthless. One day you’ll be tired of living diff lives.
You don’t have to shameful when you’re being you self.
Dont think being yourself IS UNCOOL.
Sooner or later you'll get tried of trying to KEEP that mask on.
You’re gonna get tired of clinging on to the same Mask and keep lying to you self.
You don’t always have to be perfect.
You don’t have to be ‘cool’ just cause people said you’re uncool.
You don’t have to be the world’s famous person or to know every single
‘hot’ news and gossips about stars or celebrity to impress someone.
You don’t have to be funny or cool or hilarious just cause someone tells you to be.
You don’t have to be cruel just cause someone says you’re too soft.
You don’t have to force yourself to be someone or something you’re not.
You don’t have to be offended & start changing cause someone criticized you.
Simple conclusion : You don’t have to act like someone you’re not just because it’s the ‘in’ thing.
Just be youself.
Take off that MASK you’re wearing and Lay it down before God. God has invited us all , to take off our masks. In His Name , you’ll have freedom to be whoever or whatever you wanna be.He will always be there , guiding you no matter how imperfect you are.I layed down my my mask on the floor that morning.
I still pray that God will give us , the strength to stay away from that mask. Selena , I’m with you . I know you’re having difficulties because it’s all changed.Don’t worry. God will give you the strength to go through this wind of change.There’s no harm in transforming for the better . No matter how hard it is , when you feel like splitting personalities once again , don’t fall back . He is with you ;D
If you feel like God is talking to you right now ,Don’t runaway from reality.
You’re gonna have to face it one day.Stop trying to please others with your mask.
It’s not something you should be proud of.Why not change for good ?
Get rid of the mask. Lay it down before Him.
You don’t have to be afraid of what your friends may think of you.You’re the one that’s gonna have the benefits. Your friends are the one that’s gonna lose ‘em.It’s alright. If you feel like no one in the world supports you when you wanna change ,I’m just a phone call away.
I’m always thereee to support anyone out there
WHO NEEDS , AND WANTS A CHANGE. A new fresh start. MASK-LESS : )
I Layed down my Mask before God,
Surrender my life back to Him. And everything that's gonna bump me in the future.
I've chosen to follow the wind of change. I'm changing my lifestyle.
No more wearing a mask. To everyone out there, I'm trying to change for the better okay.
It's not all of the sudden. I JUST felt that I need this change & I'm gonna go for it.
Support me or not ,
I'M STARTING A NEW FRESH START. BEING MYSELF , AND MASK-LESS.
I loveyou all
& sorry for the ubber long paragraphs okay !
Ps , I’m not trying to be like a grandmother okay.
It’s something you all , neeed to know.
-
♥ Janice.



