Saturday, September 19, 2009

Expect the unexpected ,

100% original pic without edits ! :)
'ugly? so what lah ! ' Ngah hah.


JELLO ;D
- almost everything in detailed.
Next post will be all pictures. Iloveyoupeople!
Take at the initiative to read , FOR ONCE.

I'm feeling very awesomely jolly today.
Thats cause today was a very awesome daaay ! ;)
I'm proud to say that i'm really [in♥with2A2] .
Stepped into the van ,*Ciak!*
Snapshots all the way to school.
Photographs are like , paradise okay!


Nat's place. Hahh loves ;



Entered the school gates ; Smiled and the guard and said Hello ! :D
While I was on my way to bp right , Some FREAK.
Came to meee and hunt meee down , roar.
Yes Spencer , i meant you. Lil missunderstanding happened.


Wes , Thina , Mandy , Me , Soph , Cw gathered along the pathway.
Don't ask me. IDK why , So yeah. And yes SPEN , i saw you !

Met Adeline along the way.
Babe , I hope your waist is feeling better right now.
ILoveYou too! ♥ Hugs*!

Ran to BP . Heart to heart talk with CheeWeng&Thina. Poooor people.
But why do I always have to be the peacemaker?


Darling Kar Hui Jie , Ying Lee , Kathy - Duty place.


Dutied with juniors. Eh Hello , Not the first time okay!
Derrick ditched duty ! :D Yes he did.
So Thina , Soph , Me, Mandy , Kathy , Nick and Ying Lee dutied!
Bhoon Joe passed by and was like. WTH? why so many people?
I was like . No ah. Normal maarh! (:
*Inhaleeee , *Exhalleee!


Ran over to the multipurpose hall to see some Lion RAWRING! (:
Stood with En.Shahril and chitchatted.
Soph was there with me! I love her
.



Lion Dance , Multipurpose hall .


Ran over to canteen. seriously , RAN. It was raining and
I was ALL WET , HEAD TO TOE.

Yeah yeah , Thina and his 'I - can - see-through- your - shirt - theory'
Blah you , Thina.
Adeline still owes me 2 bucks for the MILO !
Soph , Deline and me decided to fly back to class (:

Waited for the all my dear darlings to come back from assembly.
Glad to see they were happy to see me as well! (:
Welcome huggies for all my babes.


Hey , I offered to take a pic with her. She rejected ,
So what am I suppose to do ?




Just entered class , Ciak!

So , the camera played it's part. What's a camera for if you don't snap pics!
Group chatted with Almost half the class . Basicly, our gang lah.
It was awesome weih (: Thanks to all my dearly beloved
awesome friends who made up 2a2!I love all of youuu dudess and 'dudlings' ! :D
seriously I had the most awesome time talking and hypering with you guys.
I'm sure many of you did. =D



Friends for life ,


Yueng Jie's apologises is never going be accecpted , huh ?
jie I know you feel really hurt cause I've been in your shoes before! : )
Love you , woman!

Anyway , Group Hugs with everyone outside the class before we headed down to assembly.
Talking to Xiang is like , useless!thats cause he's fascinated with my braces.

Ngah hah . If you're reading this , HELLO!



Li Yueng and Xixi , candid. Lovve you people!


Hari Raya celebration.
Crapped at the back with all my fellow prefects
.LOL-ed with Li Ying , Xi Xi and Manda .AND HEY!
Our school is generous enough to give us Duit Raya ! cheers! (:


In the middle of speech ,

Crapped with juniors . En.Shahril pulled Adeline over to speak in front of the students
.A simple random thank you speech for our headmaster.
So I tagged along , and we both sound like idiots in front of the crowd.
Tse Ann said I sounded cute and sweet.
Like , C'MON LARH ! Oh ya ! He even asked me to give her a mini ketupat .
Yes , that's how En.Shahril bullies us.



ENSHAHRIL! :D yay !

Oh ya , Pn.Haliza toook advantage of me as well .
Held on to her handbag while she went up singing!Yikes ! (:


The retarded screaming crowd ,


Screamed like some mad-ass-dog - today.
Especially when Wes received the fake RM100 duit raya!
He fooled the crap outta us.Thank God I still have voice.








Photographed by Soph , There's me ! :D

Ceremony ended with loadsa laughter.
Grabbed our bags and headed to class.
Group chatted all the way.
Pity Leon's shoes being thrown around everywhere.
LOL-ed the whole timeeeeeee in class.
My wet shoes were stolen by Thina as well. That sucker (:

Our gang stayed back for Siviks project.
Most of us Ran over to Esso to cari makan.
It was funnnnn weih (:






Babes , Love you girls!

Back to school to start cleaning up.
Opened fiesta while the guys worked their butts off.
Had loadsa fun working in the bengkel together.
First time our gang TEAMWORKED weih ! Eventhough we were seperate groups ,
but thats what friends are for right ? (: I love all your bunch of retarded asses!

AFTER EVERYTHING ,
*Inhale , * Exhale *
our gang had group pics ! Wheeeeeeeeeee (:





Semangat 2a2 . Fu yooh ; )
SEE my kepala SENGET ?
This is so random weih , Thina was pulling my hair down.
But too bad loser , i love random pictures!
I don't mind if i look like an idiot in the picture.
Lagi random lagi ugly , lagi syok ;D

Credits to Manda for the pics. Love you.





Fooled around with my buds alot.
You definitely can see water splashing across the bengkel.
Screamings across the room , Laughthers everywhere.

We had loadsa fun , right guys ?
Words can't describe how awesome today is!
It's like the best day ever ! :D
TO TOP THAT UP ,
IT was POURING RAIN ! and we were soaking wet.
Group hugged with Kavi Sukkyi and Li Yueng in the rain.
ALL OF use were soaking wet and stinky.

Too bad Kavi didnt bring her limousine along.
Ngah hah ! ; )
and Li Yueng & Sukkyi owe me for ditching me in the rain!





In the end I was left with Miing Pin , Chee Weng and Bryan.
Yikes , one by one left . =D
Chee Weng was entertaining me with frogs!
Ngah hah. Then I was left alone till eight.

Thanks Bryan for accompanying me.
And for your nice lil umbrella . which kept on poking me ;D
you still owe me bubble tea!






Thanks to some random tree which fell and blocked the whole road.
Mom was late. but I don't care!
It's nice staying it school especially when they buka puasa ! :D
I wasnt really bored though (:

I STILL HAVE LOADS TO SAY LAH.
INCOMPLETE POST , with loadsa a details missing.
Overall , i♥ed today.
Today was just another awesome day ,
I love you guys!
FARTS*
Jk.