Braces makes me look nerdy alright!
*GASP*
It’s not like I can’t bear the pain or something.
It’s that I can’t bear the pain of not talking /laughing /smiling .
Soph was right , I CAN'T STAND AN HOUR WITHOUT TALKING!
My ulcer hurts VERY FREAKING BADLY.
Thanks to the tiny blue metal things stuck on my tooth.
I love them , But I’m not getting along with the pain they bring.
CHAOS.
I have one simple question.
Why can’t we all live in peace ?I
wanna be on both my sisters side.
But how in the world can I DO THAT when they’re both in a fight ?
I don’t wanna help one side and not the other.
I just wanna stand on the freaking fence.
But I really can’t stand the fact that both friends are fighting.
AGAIN.
I don’t wanna help one side. And Hurt the other.
YET , Things happen for a reason.
I’m sure there’s gonna be a cold war for some time.
And I JUST don’t wanna get involved in it.
I don’t wanna hurt anyone. Or get hurt by someone
Right now I'm just praying this would end.
I hope you guys will find a way out of these fights.
because I'm tired of all the drama.
So there you go , SHOOT me with a gun.
eugenia is so naughty these days.
SMACK HER!
I HAVE A LOT MORE TO SAY.
Trust me , way much more to say.
but I’m on the school’s Raya banner.
Will continue this post soon enough.
Ciao (:



