Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nerd of The Day Award ,



- Yeah baby. I got what I wanted long ago (:
even though it generally hurts me to say so .. but yeah!
___________________________________________________________
Appointment in the morning. *GASP*
It's not that bad larh. The doc and I became friends (:
And she's cool okay ! She even blasted some music for me.
including Linkin Park , Tvxq , Bing Bang , Avril && loads more songs.
I wouldn't say it was 2 hours of agnoy. It's FUN!
I wanna try that all over again. Hahhah !
Doc said it wasnt gonna hurt today. But tomorrow ,
PREPARE TO DIE OF PAIN. Ngahh hah ; )

___________________________________________________________

Came to school , senior Ying Siew saw me. Sarcastic weih.
'WHY come so late ? Ehh! Tie-teeth ah ?! :D Lol !
So I surprised everyone today !
Went straight to multimedia and the guys were like screaming!
Yeaaaah. Killed the crap outta everyone.
Adeline gave me a welcome hug :DD Love you babe!
And hey. I WAS blur and touched the com for no reason.
WEIRD MUCH!
_________________________________________________________________

Suk Kyi , Don’t cry ever again! We’re all here for you .Hahhh.
Today seem to be the right day for braces.
I made Suk Kyi laugggh with my lame jokes and pretty akward metal smile
In the toilet. Gave her a warm hug to cool her down.
Motto for today : Sweet tooth , sure got sweet smile wannnn ! ; )
A big around of applauseeeee , babes ! :D
_________________________________________________________________
And to my beloved , kind hearted , sarcastic ‘hilarious’, En.Shahril.
THANK YOU for the LOVELY compliment.
- here’s a few sentences of the convo.
‘ You look ugly lah ! but what to do , you wanna look nice ma. ‘
‘ *Blahhh LARH ! Yalarh teacher , but I came at 2 oclock leh ! 3 hours late.
‘ Ah nevermind la , I’ll let you off the hook.So how? Pain ah ?’
‘ Ah not really lah .. *LOL*
Oh , thanks a bunch. Very Motivating speech : )
I love you , teacher!
______________________________________________________________
Overall , today was awesssomee !
and NO , Tse Ann & Li Yueng , I don’t look hotter than usual okay.
So don’t bullshit me no more .Kavi , SEE!
I finally gave you the sweet tooth smile !
Gave SukKyi another warm Hug. Feel the warmth , dear ! :D
______________________________________________________________

Rang Sean later in the day.
Apparently he has a sexy stitch on his forehead right now.ahaha.
Chit chatted and decided to have the same colour next month !
Right on , buddd ! OhMy. I miss you a lot , weih . -
It’s beeen like YEARS since I saw you. and how commeee laa ,
you’re my best buddddd since 8 years!
ROAWRRRRRRR.
__________________________________________________________

I LOVED TODAY . ubber awesome
(skipped a lot of ahmazing details , I’m getting lazier )
I'm sure everyone enjoyed my lovely smile today : )
- And now I’m tired of all SMILING ALL DAY.
Give me a break !
Ciao guys ,
SHINE WITH METAL ! :D