Lucas Isaac Fong . A sexy philipino baby : )
JELLO ! :D
You know what guys ? I can't stand ditching my blog like that. Seriously people (: i DON'T get how you people can ditch blogs for weeks! Maybe cause my hands are always itchy (: Anyway , I've drafted everydaaay seperately. Slowly wait for everything to pop out okay.
CHEERS!
Be proud of me , I've quited the smackaroo's pig club!
I don't snore till 12pm these days !
I woke up at 8am today ! Yeaaah baby.
My sis had been training me ( forcing ) to wake up early these days. Either by kicking me , rolling me , slapping me , or alarmin' me with Stellar Kart's songs. AND woots. Mom went to morning market and I tagged along.
I wasStill feeling sleepy , but it's a very nice early morning walk. MMmm. *SNIFF the FRESH air , people. Janelle made me go hyper early in the morning. Hah. Then came back and decided last minute to go to SuYi's house. WHEEE! I miss Lucas so muchh weih. Dave was having breakfast with Elle ; i got ditched. This is what happens when your loving brother has a girlfriend. Anyway , I love both of 'em (: So there's nothing to complain about.
Dropped by at Suyi's place. Mom was being cruel. She bought KFC just to temptate me WHILE I WAS STILL FEEEDING ON PORRIDGE. That , is , just , plain , torture. Crapped with SuYi likeee shitt. Went home around 4pm. Carmen was waiting for me! You guys rememberr baby Carmen , don't you? Well she remembers ja yee kor kor ! :D ( des )
So yeah.
Slackeddd till the night time. DVDing (: So here's my point.
I'm burning my off my holidays
:D




