LOOK! :D
I gave TseAnn the stare ,
I gave TseAnn the stare ,
LACK OF TIME THESE DAYS. Thanks to :
RAYA DECOS , PROJECTS , HOMEWORKS , ANSWERS , EXAMS , ETC.
I KNOW i've been really UNdiciplined. Well i blogged when I WAS sending LY pics.
So it's saving up time.
but then right , I WAS GIVEN a chance to use the Net for a whilee.
( Poor WeiShan. Mom took away the modem as well : )
Okay. Here's the thing. Woke up today with Stellar Kart's song alarmed!
I think I know what I'm suppose to do already. Thank you GOD ;D
Yeah ! And my grandmom heated up my porrigde for me for lunch.
And she had this GREAT IDEA of going to the toilet while the gas is still on.
So guess what happened ? My porridged got BURNED! I tried to swallow.
And in return , I havee soar throart now. What a pity !
Then I cooked campbell soup . Last minute work ;D
Rushed to school. and SAW TSE ANN FOR THE 1ST TIME! weirdo.
Met up with my buds at school . Adeline welcomed me with a warm hug.
Yeasssh , i missed you too!
Headed to Bp. and was welcome by a bunch of retards.
Talked to Soph bout the voices and all . I'm glad to have her as a sis ;D
Dear Sophiaaaaa ,
I hope you're reading this right now.
Have Faith In GOD ; ) You have my prayer support !
Talked and talked and talked. Phew. Never seem to shut up.
Becauseee problems never seeem to end. RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT ? RIGHT!
Crapped in class a whole lot today. Until I got half blacklisted I guess.
Mathsss is alwaysss like free period! wheeehee (:
Ditched SR duty. It wasn't on purpose okay ! I didnt know where I'm suppose to duty.
Yeah , what a shame. Go ahead , boo me. Siu Li even whacked my butt.
Got scolded by Miss Lim. AGAIN. for being LATE. AGAIN. *Sigh.
Got a lil hyper during English. Thanks to Kavi AND TseAnn. AND HERO! : )
Oh Yah. Kavi attacked me with 3 ballpoints joined together.
My whole arm. Both sides. Right & Left. WAS 'CAKAR-ED' like what TseAnn said.
Everyone was asking me bout my arm. Everyone seem stunned.
but it's normal cause Kavi and I does these silly things all the time.
Nick told me something on the way back today. Pity him ;(
And JunXiang , due date's tomorrow. I WON ! :D
Okay thats about the crap I could tell .
Today was just plain awesomee after seeing my fellow buds.
Had the laugh out loud moments , you can see my smiling for the east to the west ;D
Pui Teng I hope you're okay :D
It's seriously okay for to you tell things to me.
nevermind , you have Soph and Me. I loveyou.
Currently teaching Amanda how to spell hooligan and all the other crappy words.
And at the same time doing sivik's stuff . Sigh.
I'm sorry Marcus. For delaying again. I'm pissed at myself.
I delayed. again and again . That's why you don't feel like talking nemore.
SEE. I feel that I've let down so many people lately.WHY?
Oh ya and I GOT NAGGED for the porridge. Which wasnt even my fault.
But I took the blame for the sake of my grandmother.
I love you too , Kathy. &
I NEED TO STUDY , ROARH.
- Janice.
♥



