© Strictly no photocopying - Janice : )
I would die If there were no existence
of ♥a pencil and ♥piece of paper
__________________________________________________________________
Came to school feeling all warn out and tired.
Sorry Bill , I was too lazy and tired to climb all the way up.
ah , my mood got drained at that moment .
Ah. I wanted to skip assembly. Somebody urged me to duty.
Headache la.
~*
Ditched duty after that. Went back to class .
Samsin , GET WELL SOON :D Loves.
BM was a bummer , weih.
Pn. Rohimah kept shooting me with questions.
Then I gave her the retarded look over and over again.
Bagi muka ma , Saya sakit lah , cikgu . :D
~*
I was doing my English homework during Maths.
Wah ! Who’s work are you doing ah ?
So ‘hardworking’ meh you ?! Miss.Ng’s work lo. *giggles.
I memang hardworking punya.
Orh ! So Miss Ng’s work you do la.
Pn.Lau’s work you all don’t care la.
No la teacher ! Pn.Lau today extra pretty ma.
Ya meh ? Thank you wo.
Teacher ! I was absent for a whole week leh.
How?Hah , Ask Pui Teng ma. She tutor you.
WAH ! Pui Teng ? No Hope , weih ! jk :D
And the convo goes on ..
Pn.Lau . Janice.
{ a LIL sweet talk would do }
~*
Open fiesta during Maths.
Popcorn and drinks. SERIOUSLY , I had popcorn for recess.
Oh ya , then I took my drugs.
Pn Lau was like , Janice , tsk tsk tsk.
No food allowed before recess ah .
Hides the popcorns* Points at SKB people.
The girls’ drinks were all on the table. Lagi obvious , weih !
The girls’ drinks were all on the table. Lagi obvious , weih !
~*
Ditched duty for recess. Stayed in class.
Overdose of medication. It poured today.
Chit chatted with Li Yueng for updates :]
C’mon dear , I love you :D
~*
I got rapped by Kavi and Adeline .
and I NEARLY managed to get Adeline’s pants off.
She’s too observant , weih.
Yahh. After fooling around and lmao-ing , I got my mood back.
Yahh. After fooling around and lmao-ing , I got my mood back.
MIND YOU PEOPLE !
Pakat together bully me . Saya orang sakit la.
Dudes , HAVE MERCY.
:D
~*
Love ya all ,
♥ Farts , JK.



