Jello ;
I skipped school today and all I can say is I slacked from the very beggining of the day , u
ntil the very end of the day. And ya , I had'nt touch my books for a while.
I know it's high time I start studying for last term. But it's freaking hard .
I feel retardedly lazy when it comes to revisions. I know I have to , but later , okay ! :D
Shout out to Li Yueng and Kavi ,
Hahah. Been thinking of me lately ?
Don't worry I'm fineee ! Ngahhahh.
I know you're dissapointed but I'll have it out Tuesday okay!
It'll be awesome, trust me.
It's gonna be way colourful alright !
Kavi , your sweet tooth is long gone baby.
Missed you guys today. A whole lot.
Loveaaaaaaaa : )
See you fellas tomorrow !
Btw , I feel NUMB now.
VERY NUMB ; and it hurts okay!
Yikess,



