Sunday, August 9, 2009

Currently in love with Britt Nicole's album.
Britt Nicole is awesome : )
Her songs are like , one of the awesomest things
your ears can ever be attached to.
___________________________________________________________________
I hate to say this but , I skipped YC today.
Eugenia , I know I have an imcomplete conversation with you :]
I'm so sorry babe. Will continue it next week :D
We have alot to TALK about. and it's ALOT.
Hah , Miss you too , xoxo.
Aww , I didnt get to hug you though.
Join la futsal. The team's not gonna be awesome without
Eugenia the awesome . Hah hah ! :)
AND I'm finee already . Thanks for the wish.

Slacked around pretty much today.
I knew I had to finish up my homeworks.
Just knew that the Yasmin Ahmad or whoever she/he is.
After a HE , he / she WAS A SHE :D
Went researching for her. Credits to Desmond :]
Checked with the docs ,
and changed my meds again. Like , wth .
The fourth time :]
What's going on with my body ?
God knows what He's doing , right :)

Laughed like jerks on the phone with TseAnn.
and her lame mentally illed cousin.
:D to The power of lameness.

Today turned out kinda boring.
Whooops. I goottaa go.
Cause I feel drowsy all over again.

Knocked out and dying ,
Janice.