Saturday, August 1, 2009

First day of a new month.
I am still , lost with No Goals.

Maybe I've been slacking around too much.
I know I need to catch up on my studies soon.
When I see Li Yueng with all her revisions ,
I feel left out :X I know I need to start working.
But I feel retardly lazy.
It happens all the time.
God , I pray that you'll bless me with more time
& strength that I'll not be lazy :D



"How I wished I could turn back time.."

Time , Is all I need .
It's all my fault.
I've always never appreciate how much time I had.

God , Bring me back to life.
There's so many things in life I need to catch up with.
I am , indeed , enjoying life. But at the same time ,
I'm feel lost. But I'm sure your love will draw me back.
: )

Ps, Don't worry. This ain't an emo post.
Don't get worried and spam my cbox.


,
Janice.