Friday, July 31, 2009


Today was a bit of a bummer.
Didn't turn out that well.
- Maybe it was due to the absence of Jun Xiang -
:D seems like we all missed you already.
Get well soon , dumbo. & Take Care !
I bet the Vitamin C's you gave me won't work on you.
& If you're reading this , Booh you , akasha.


Came to school for S.U's AGM.
Skip skip skip*
Back to class. Marc and Deeban was outside a2.
At that moment I knew what happened :]

En.Shahril got so pissed at our class. He gave us the' silent treatment'
and wrote some freaking long long message with RED INK in our bk.
Like , wth . I was stucked there ,
speechless :X
Seriously , wth's going on?

Oh ya. Talking bout teachers .
On the other day we saw ' that racist ' playing basketball.
Oh- So - Very - Profesionally
Even my sister can do better than that.
So In class , when he came for Moral.
We kinda told him off , and I had a fun time , being sarcastic on him.
Tse Ann said I was cruel , but to me , Serves him right ! :]
NEVER look down on people. IT'S the worse thing you can ever do.
Bless you ! racist. Hah - hah !



Hah , Mandy and Marcus . The M& M's.
They go so well together : )

Neways , was at Danny's place for meeting.
Boredome striked along with lighting [?]
Decided to play Hide and Seek . Went off the streets.
and someone was getting on my nerves.
And I meant what I say. GOT ON MY NERVES.
Seriously, I don't know how longer I can stand .
i'M JUST tired of all your nonsense ,
and disgusting stuff .
Shuu away ,
):

Tomorrow's a new month.
Another 3 more months of being stuck at school.
It's okay , I'll wait for that day to come.
Signs out & farts ,
Janice.