Sunday, August 2, 2009

Three Cheers For ME!
You must be so happy to see me like this.

My lungs hurt , due to over coughing.
I feel extremely cold and warm and the same time.
I'm having soar thoart , a blocked nose, and a severe headache,
I AM SICK.

Satan, you shall tremble and fall for bringing all these sickness to me .
Oh ya. Phebe & Tiff's also sick.
Pray for us, will ya?

FYI, I shall be quarantine at home if my condition doesn't get any better.
Scratch that, I WILL BE.
* Sighs.
All the laughters shall be stopped at the moment.
*Screams!
I was out almost half of the day and I found myself lying on the bed, feeling numb and retarded.

I'm sorry.
I have simply no energy to walk or blog anymore.
Hope I'll get better soon.

P/s: I feel the burn from the inside already.
I shall not even care abt you anymore.

Signing off with lots of coughing love,
JK.